Chapter 40 (Chrysanthe)

It has been 3 months since Forest and I have gotten together. I've moved in since then as well since he kept on insisting that I do so. And the way he works is different than I've ever seen. He's like the leader of the town. He would be the stereotypical alpha in those werewolf books. I kind of like that idea.

It was just another day at the office when I heard a knock at my door. I could be Henry wanting to talk again.

"Yes, come in." I tell them. I see it's Blue as he opens the door. "Oh, hey Blue. What brings you here?"I ask surprised.

"I'm I wanted to ask your advice. And I brought lunch." He holds up two brown paper bags.

"Come on and sit down." I tell him as he takes a seat across from me. He hands me one of the paper bags. "Thank you. So what did you want to talk about?" I ask sitting back and checking out the bag. It has an Apple, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a can of coke. Well he isn't the best cook, but he at least brought me lunch.

"Well, you know that all my friends have girlfriend and boyfriends. I've just been feeling so alone and left out." He sighs as he bites into his sandwich.

"Well you just have to find your girl." I tell him biting into my sandwich.

"But what if she isn't what I'm hoping for?" He asks.

"What do you hope for?" I saying feeling like a psychologist. Well I am a doctor.

"Someone like Lucy. A fire red head with a wild personality, but able to calm me down whenever. Joe is such a lucky man." I says with a sigh. Wait Joe the man?

"I thought Joe is a wolf?" I say confused. I can see the shock on his face from realizing what he just said.

"Well he is." Blue stutters awkwardly.

"How can he be a man and a wolf?" I snap at him making him jump. What is going on, what he's saying is impossible.

"It's not for me to tell you. Ask Forest. I'm sorry." Blue runs out before I can say anything back. Oh Forest has some explaining to do for sure. He's gonna answer all my questions even if I have to torture them out of him.

*Hey, so if this seems rushed, I'm sorry because wattpad deleted it some how and I had to rewrite the whole thing from scratch. I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment. Please tell me what you think of it so far, what's your favorite part or if you have some criticism feel free to comment and tell me. I'm open to all opinions.*