Chapter 11

Where’s prince charming when you need him? Where, where, where?

My eyes just about popped out of their sockets when I felt a pair of cool lips on my neck. I tried pushing him away but he was just stronger than me. I don’t even think he moved a millimetre. My eyes grew even wider when I felt his tongue touch my skin – sending cold shivers down my spine.

“Let go of me!” I screamed, finally finding my voice.

“Give me a good reason why.” Rick said as he trailed kisses down my neck.

“How about let go of me or I’ll kill you!?”

“Feisty, huh?” He replied coolly.

Why won’t this guy just stop!? I’m just me! The so called ugly geek! Why would he be doing this to me!?

Anger started to take over me. I was just about ready to kick this guy’s ass. Who am I kidding? I am ready. Right before I was going to give this guy a good one-two punch, I just had to be interrupted.

 “Rick!?” I heard a girl exclaim.

At the same time, Rick and I looked to my left where the voice had come from. There stood Rick’s current toy or “girlfriend”, Kimberly. She had brown hair that went down to her waist and hazel eyes. Her usual calm and pretty face was now a boiling red, filled with anger. If she didn’t have legs, arms and a body, she could’ve been a tomato. She stomped her way beside Ricky and looked at us back and forth.

“What the hell is going on!?” Kimberly shouted.

Just when Rick was about to speak, he was cut off by Kimberly herself.

“Are you cheating on me?” She asked calmer than before.

“No, babe, I would nev-“

“You are, aren’t you!?”

“No, Kimmy, I-“

“Don’t call me that! How could you!?” You could clearly notice that she was on the verge of crying. Kimberly roughly pushed Rick further away from her as he attempted to step closer.

I started backing out as Kimberly screeched at Rick some more. I reached the corner and planned on turning around and running away, until I got caught.

 “And you!” She yelled pointing a finger at me. Water was gathering up in her eyes. She started stomping towards me, her eyes red and swelling. “How dare you!?”

“No, no, no, no, you’ve got it all wrong!”

“You! I never expected a geek like you would do something like this!”

“Hey! Kimberly! You got it all wrong.”

“Shut up! Just shut up!” She yelled and turned to Rick. “And why her!? I would understand if it were any other pretty and popular girl, but her!?”

“Excuse me?” I asked shocked.

Okay, I felt bad for Kimberly but if she says one more thing, I’ll kick her ass!

Rick then grabbed wrapped his arms around her waist and arms, trying to calm her down.

“Kimberly, I-“

 “No! Don’t talk to me!”

Again, Rick was pushed away, but this time, with an additional big slap on the face. That’s when she decided to attack me again.

“You stupid bit-“

“Hey, what’s goin’ on?” A familiar voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw Ace. Not the person I was expecting nor wanting but as long as he helps.