He's Your Childhood Friend

GD~It's been years since you've seen your best friend. You had to move to Japan because of your family and you lost contact. Until you went back to Seoul and saw pictures of the one and only G-Dragon. However, you thought, "There is surely more than one person named Kwon Jiyong." Suddenly, you heard someone shout your name, you turned around and saw someone with a disguise. You were frightened and you were going to run but he caught up to you and he grabbed your arm. You jumped a little when he revealed himself and said, "You don't remember me anymore?" The person standing in front of you was G-Dragon, it hit you, "No...way....you are...." He chuckled and said, "Yes, I am. I missed you so much. How have you been? Do you have a boyfriend?" He was flooding you with so many questions but you managed to say, "Slow down, but I've been good and no I do not have a boyfriend." That last part shocked him. He shouted, "THAT'S GREAT!" You were shocked, was he cursing you to not have a boyfriend? You were starting to get mad when he said, "Honestly, I've actually been in love with you all these years..." You could see he was blushing. You tensed up but replied, "Me too..." He smiled but your moment was ruined by screaming fans. He grabbed your hand and ran to a quiet café with his disguise on and you both caught up with each other's life.

TOP~You were an interviewer and you were going to interview Big Bang. After the interview, you were getting ready to leave when you heard someone call you. You turned around and saw TOP. You were curious as to why he would call you. "(Nickname), you forgot about me?" You smiled as it was a nickname only your childhood friend called you. When you suddenly thought, "Wait how does he know? Don't tell me..." Without thinking, you shouted, "CHOI SEUNGHYUN?!"He smiled and shouted,"(Y/N), YOU REMEMBER ME!" You smiled and said, "I missed you!" Suddenly, he blushed and said, "And I love you..." He looked at you, afraid you'll reject him. You were shocked by his sudden confession but managed to spill out, "I...love you too..." He smiled and exclaimed, "I'm off for the rest of the day, let's catch up on our lives." Without giving you time to reply, he held your hand and took you to a quiet park.

Taeyang~You were famous, and you were going for an interview. Surprisingly, you were doing an interview with Big Bang. When the interviewer asked, "Do you all have a crush? If so who are they?" When it was your turn, you blushed and said, "Um...He was my childhood friend and we've haven't seen each other for a very long time but I still haven't forgotten about him." Suddenly, the whole room was filled with "OOOO"s. After the interview, someone said, "Hey..." You looked behind and say the one and only Taeyang. You tried your best to not fangirl, he suddenly asked, "You were in love with me?" You were shocked, "Excuse me?!" He walked closer to you and he started to blush, he held your hand and sadly said, "You don't remember me?" You looked at him in amusement and you managed to spill out, "Young...bae?" He looked into your eyes and smiled, "Yes, I love you too." You were shocked, he loved you?! You started to smile and he said, "Shall we go catch up?" You nodded and he pulled you out of the interviewing room.

Daesung~You were gonna get featured in a Big Bang music video. You went into the filming room and you immediately felt a pair of eyes on you. You looked up and saw Daesung's eyes on you and he was smiling, you smiled back. After filming, you still felt eyes on you. You wanted to leave as it was creepy that you're getting stared at but yet you don't want to leave. Your thoughts were snapped out by someone saying,"(Y/N)?" You looked up and saw Daesung. "Yea?" Suddenly, you realised he looked like your childhood friend that you had a crush on and he had the same name. "Aren't you...." Your words were suddenly cut off by him smiling and saying, "You remembered!" You smiled when he suddenly held your hand and said, "Filming's done for today. So let me have a chance to make you my girlfriend." You looked at him shocked but you confidently said, "You don't need to do that cause I already love you." He looked at you for a moment and pulled you in to hug you tight. You hugged him back not caring if anyone was looking.

Seungri~You were talking to your mother on the phone when you suddenly heard your doorbell ring. You moved back to Seoul not long ago and bought your own house, life was not the most perfect as you missed your best friend. You opened the door and saw your best friend standing there panting. You looked at him like he was fake. He was a Kpop star so shouldn't he be busy? He stood there smiling at you and said, "I missed you..." You replied, "Me too..." You knew you had feelings for this guy and you couldn't hold the secret anymore but suddenly you two said in unison, "I love you..." You both looked at each other and Seungri moved in to kiss you. "I still have time before my break ends so let's talk." You nodded happily and let him in your house.

I know this is not that good but please forgive me as this is my first scenario.