Hang Out(All of the Guys)Pt.2

This is the second part of "Performance (All of the Guys)",enjoy!

After the day of your performance,all of you became really close. One day,Jiyong called you,"Hey (Y/n),do you want to come over to our dorm and hang out with us?" You agreed as you had nothing to do and you liked hanging out with them. When you reached their dorm,you were welcomed by Seungri hugging you. He asked,"What would like to do?" You shrugged,"How about we just stay here?" Daesung overheard your answer and said,"Sure,I'm going to go cook lunch now so (Y/n),would you like to help me?" You nodded in agreement and followed him to the kitchen.

  While he took out the ingredients from the fridge,he asked,"Do you remember what I asked you while we had dinner on the day of the performance?" You kept quiet as you remembered all the details. Then,you started blushing,he turned to look at you and he started laughing. He changed the subject,"What do you want to eat?" You replied,"Ask the others." So he did.

  While cooking,you were talking and laughing a lot. Then Youngbae went into the kitchen to see what you were doing. He asked,"When will it be done? I'm starving." Daesung sighed,"Soon,be patient." Then Youngbae groaned as he left the room.

  Soon,the food was ready and everyone rushed to the table to eat. Seunghyun said,"Finally the food's ready,you two were taking a long time." You rolled your eyes as all of you started eating. After eating,you offered to wash the dishes as well but Seunghyun told you to make yourself comfortable so you sat on the couch. Jiyong sat beside you and asked,"Do you want to watch a movie?" You nodded and Youngbae asked,"What movie would you like to watch?" Then you suggested a movie that you had been wanting to watch but never got the time. Seungri sat beside you and said,"That sounds interesting! Let's watch it." With that,he turned on the movie and all of you were either sitting on the floor or on the couch. After a few movies,you realised it was getting late and the others were sleeping. You got up and took your bag before heading towards the door. Suddenly,you heard a deep voice,asking,"Going home?" You turned around to see Seunghyun,you nodded and he offered,"It's getting dark outside and it's not safe for you. Let me walk you home." You declined,"No,that's too much trouble for you." However,he shook his head and smiled,"Anything for you." With that he took his keys and headed outside while you followed behind. While you were walking,he said,"You know,we actually still like you." You looked at him and he continued,"Especially after the performance,you have to choose one of us soon or else we'll all think we have a chance with you." He laughed afterwards,you started talking about your personal lives. When you reached your house,Seunghyun smiled at you and gave you a hug. You blushed but hugged back before saying goodbye. You entered your house and you started thinking about what Seunghyun said. You closed and leaned against the door,you shut your eyes,thinking about all the moments you had with each of them. Then you opened your eyes and thought,"I know who I want to choose now." You picked up your phone and called...

Finished!!! Alright so next week will be my last week in school. Time really flies,but of course I'll still have practice. I'll keep on updating for these few months. One more thing,I'll be trying out a new plot for the story I've been doing for Rap Monster,I just find what I write not making any sense so I'm going to keep restarting that book until I'm satisfied! Hope you enjoyed this week's story!