He Confesses

GD~He called you over to tell you something important so you went.When you reached his house,you realised nobody was home,you looked around and you saw a chair with a letter saying "Sit here" with candles around it so you sat.Suddenly,you saw someone in front of you and when you looked up.You saw Ji Yong,he stuttered,"Um...I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile that...Saranghae..."You looked at him thinking,"The great Dragon is confessing to me?"He looked at you,waiting for your answer then you replied, "Saranghae...oppa..."Ji Yong smiled at you as he kissed you.

TOP~He called you,requesting for both of you to meet,so you went to where he told you to go.You waited and waited for what it seems like an eternity,you realised there was a bouquet of roses in front of your face.You also realised that Seunghyun was the giver of the roses.You blushed as he said,"I've been... wanting to tell you this for a long time...I love you..."You blushed a darker shade of red and you whispered,"Me too..."As you felt his lips on yours.

Taeyang~It was your "best friend" day and you two decided to spend the day at his house. You went into his house but couldn't see Youngbae but you saw a trail of rose petals, you walked in the trail and saw Youngbae standing at the end,blushing while holding a huge white teddy bear.You were confused and as you were about to say something,Youngbae stuttered,"I want to tell you something...I...like...I mean...love...you..."You blushed and took the teddy bear off his ends and kissed him.You left him shocked and he blushed a deeper shade of red but he slowly kissed you back.

Daesung~You invited him to go over to your house so he did and he knocked on your door.You opened the door,smiling at him but he suddenly hugged you."What's going on?"You asked and Daesung replied, "I...Um...I...Love...You..."You managed to take a peek of his face and it was bright red.You smiled as you hugged him back and realised he was smiling widely,knowing your answer.

Seungri~You were excited because Seunghyun said he had something to show you.You went to a nearby beach with no one there,soon you felt afraid as it was also dark. You waited a little longer and someone covered your eyes."Shhh...Trust me,"Someone said which you immediately knew it was Seunghyun.After walking for a few minutes,you two stopped as he removed his hands,you realised you were surrounded by candles and saw Seunghyun standing there with your favourite flowers.You were shocked and Seunghyun stuttered,"I...know I shouldn't be nervous about this but...I am...in...love with...you."You smiled and took the roses from him and crashed your lips on his and he started blushing but slowly kissed you back.

(A/N)~1000+ views?!I can't believe it!Thank you guys so much for supporting this book!