He Sees You Hanging Out With Another Celebrity

Requested by:@bluepanda1545

His POV
GD~I rushed home just to see my beloved (Y/n) because I haven't seen her for two weeks so I miss her very badly.However,when I opened the door,I didn't see (Y/n),I sighed,thinking that she probably went out so I went out to the nearby cafe to buy a drink.However,through the glass of the cafe,I saw (Y/n) with another man and he was a celebrity.They were laughing and having a nice conversation,I can't help it but feel jealously build up in me.Just then,the both of them walked out together and he held (Y/n)'s hand.Before she could react,I stormed towards them and pulled her away.Without saying anything,I pulled her back into the house,thinking,"Her hand is only mine to hold."When we entered the house,I let go of her hand and gave her a hug and said,"You are only mine,I won't allow others to get his way with you."

TOP~I was flipping through a magazine while (Y/n) was taking a bath.I flipped to a page which caught my attention,the headlines was,"Breaking!Celebrity With Girlfriend"I looked at the pictures to see (Y/n),my (Y/n)!With him,we never exposed our relationship to the public as she didn't want to.Just then,I heard the door open,I took the magazine and ran to the bathroom.I showed her the magazine,hoping the news was fake.She looked at the article and smiled,she asked,"You believed it?"I answered her,"No but I wasn't sure since we didn't expose our relationship yet."She gave me a quick peck and said,"If you want to tell everyone about our relationship then go ahead."After I heard that,I brightened up and asked,"Really?"She nodded and I immediately realised a selfie of both of us online.I shouted to (Y/n),"I LOVE YOU!"I heard her laugh and she shouted back,"I LOVE YOU TOO!"Which made me smile.

Taeyang~I couldn't understand what I did wrong,while spending some time with the other members,I saw (Y/n) with another guy together.They look like they are enjoying each other's company.I can't help but feel jealous and wonder what I did wrong.I decided to ask her about it especially since the guy was a friend of mine!He's really famous too,I'm worried that he's going to steal her away from me.After I reached home,I noticed her lying on the couch,texting someone.I purposely walked pass her to see who'a she's texting and I saw the name of the celebrity she hung out with.I cleared my throat which caused her to turn around,she said,"Welcome back!"I smiled at her and asked,"So how was time spending with that guy just now?"She stared at me and asked,"How did you...?"I interrupted her,"I saw you two together."After I said that,I turned my back towards her,she then hugged me from the back and asked,"Are you jealous?"I blushed and nodded,she laughed and said,"Look,I love you and only you,I'll never leave you for anyone else."With that,I turned around and kissed her.

Daesung~I was hanging out with (Y/n),we were having a great time until her phone rang.She picked it up on the spot and I could hear the voice from the other caller,it was a celebrity,I could recognise that voice anywhere.Soon,she hung up the phone and told me,"Sorry oppa,I have somewhere to go to,I'll see you during dinner,ya?"Before I could reply,she left.I sighed as I slowly walked back home following the longer route.I walked past a clothing store to see (Y/n) and the celebrity she was talking to on the phone just now.He was helping her to pick out clothes,I thought,"It's no surprise she's with another guy,she's so beautiful,she can easily attract any attention from any guy..."With that,I quickly walked home in fear that she might see me.During the evening,I heard the door unlock,(Y/n) came in the house without any bags other than her purse.I accidentally asked her,"Why aren't you  holding any shopping bags?She asked,"How did you know?"I then realised what I said so I didn't reply her.She walked up to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips and said,"I was shopping with him for his girlfriend."I immediately blushed as I heard that.

Seungri~(Y/n) just can't understand me!We fought about how I'm spending so much time with a girl,I told her she was like a sister to me,she didn't believe me.So I just left the restaurant we were eating in.After a few hours of staying at home,I decided to go out to take a deep breath.I walked past a park to see (Y/n) spending time with another guy which was a celebrity.He was hugging her!I got so pissed off that I immediately pulled them apart.I looked at (Y/n),demanding an explanation but I saw that her eyes were puffy.Has she been crying?The guy said,"She is worried that you'll leave her for the other girl."I looked at him and immediately felt guilty.I hugged her and said,"I'm...so sorry...I can't believe I'm such an idiot."She looked up at me and said,"You now understand."I nodded as I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Hey!!!So if you didn't read my previous update that I might delete soon or it's already deleted.I asked you guys to vote which Bts member you want me to write a story about.Right now,Rap Monster is leading and please vote if you haven't already.You can message me your votes if you want to.Thank you!