When You Lose Your Memory Of Him Pt. 1

Requested by:@kpopfan298

His POV

GD~When I got a call from (Y/n)'s mother saying that (Y/n) got into an accident, I rushed to the hospital to see her parents outside the waiting room. Her mother said,"(Y/n)'s still inside..." I sat down, and anxiously looked at the door. Soon, the doctor came out and I rushed up to ask,"Doctor, how is she?" He replied,"The surgery was a success, however, there may be a possibility that she has lost her memories." My heart sank as I heard those words, I quickly rushed in with her parents to see her resting on the bed. She smiled,"Appa, omma..." I walked towards her, hoping that she remembers me. However, she asked,"Who are you?"

TOP~I was called by the hospital when I received a call saying that (Y/n) was in an accident. I quickly stopped my work and rushed to the hospital. I went to the emergency room and the doctor exited the room. I asked,"Doctor, how is she?" He replied,"Her situation is currently safe. However, there may be some side effects." Not really understanding what he meant, I rushed into the room to find (Y/n) still unconscious. I sat by her side, waiting for her to get up but soon, I fell asleep. I was awoken by some movement, I sat up straight and saw (Y/n)'s eyes opened. When she saw me, she asked,"Do... I... know you?"

Taeyang~(Y/n) and I were trying to get to our car from the restaurant that we were having dinner at. However, it was difficult because the fans were surrounding us. Somehow, I lost (Y/n) in a crowd, I tried to find her but to no avail. Until I heard a scream, followed by many murmurings, I squeezed through the crowd to see (Y/n), unconscious and her head was bleeding. I quickly called the ambulance and when they arrived, I followed them to the hospital. After a few hours of worry, the doctor came out and told me,"This... is a lot more serious than we've expected. You have to be prepared." I held back my tears and went into the room. (Y/n)'s eyes were barely opened, when she saw me, she asked weakly,"Who... are... you?"

Daesung~We were having a quarrel so (Y/n) left the house in anger. I followed her, trying to catch up with her but she kept on walking faster. Then, she ran across the road. She didn't notice a car coming after her, when the car started honking, it was already too late. I saw her get hit by the car, I  rushed to her and quickly called the ambulance. I waited for her outside the emergency room and when the doctor came out, I asked,"How is she?" The doctor replied,"She is very lucky to be alive, however, she is very weak now." I muttered,"It's all my fault..." I went into the room and saw that she was awake. I smiled,"You're awake!" Then she asked,"Are you the doctor?"

Seungri~I was out with his friends while (Y/n) was at home. When I returned home, I saw (Y/n) on the floor, unconscious. I rushed to her and noticed that her head was bleeding. I quickly called the ambulance for help, and soon enough, we were in the hospital. I waited for (Y/n) in the waiting room. Then the doctor came up to me and told me,"Her head had some serious injuries, but she should feel better after some rest. However, we suspect that she may suffer from memory loss." My heat sank but I nodded and quickly ran into the room. (Y/n) was sitting up and before I could say anything, she said,"I think you are in the wrong room, sir."

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for not uploading for some time. I've been really busy with dance and homework that I barely had anytime to write. For these few weeks, I'm going to be really busy so I may not be able to upload. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I hope that this met up to your expectations.