He Kisses You For The First Time

GD~He went to your house at night and when he knocks on the door.You immediately went to open it and smiled at him.He suddenly kissed you,leaving you shocked as he smirked at you. After you two pull apart,you kissed him again, this time leaving him shocked.

TOP~You two were on a date and you saw your high school friend that dated every guy in school."Oh no..."You blurted out.Seunghyun turned around and followed your gaze.As she turned around you suddenly felt someone's lips on yours.What it seems like forever,you pulled away and realise it was Seunghyun.You looked around and realised your friend was gone.You smiled at Seunghyun as he smiled back.

Taeyang~You were walking in the park with Youngbae and you realise that he was fidgeting."Are you alright?"You asked, Youngbae nodded but suddenly he grabbed you by your waist and started leaning in.Then he put his lips onto yours and he slowly pulled away and apologised.You shook your head as you kissed him one more time.

Daesung~You two were playing catch but suddenly you tripped and fell on the floor and shortly Daesung tripped and landed on top of you.Slowly you two start to lean in and kissed each other.You pulled away and pushed him away and stood up.He sat on the floor smiling at you.

Seungri~You went to see him off for his tour at the airport.As you said your goodbyes and you started to leave.Seunghyun spun you around and kissed you passionately.You kissed back and soon you pulled away as you started blushing like crazy.You gave him one more kiss and waved you hand as you ran away.Leaving him smiling at you.

(A/N)~I'm so sorry that this is so short,this is because I had to rush and I only had one day to write instead of having one week.Hope you guys still enjoyed this.I promise next week I'll be back to uploading longer stories once per week.