When You're Very Sleepy

His POV

GD~I reached home at around midnight and I walked in the house to see (Y/N) on the sofa sleeping.She was wearing pajamas shorts and my t-shirt.I tried to walk into our room but she moved a little,her shirt lifted a little too.I bit my lip as I quickly went to take a shower,I came out and walked to the living room again.She didn't change her position since I last saw her.I wanted to carry her into the room as it's more comfortable to sleep on the bed so I hoped that I won't wake her up when I carry her.I successfully carried her without waking her up but as I started walking to our room,she moved a little,I thought she would wake up but she just continued sleeping.I gently placed her on the bed and slept beside her while hugging her.

TOP~I stepped out of the shower to see (Y/n) leaning against the wall while sleeping.I thought,"How does she sleep like that?She must have had a busy day."I tried to carry her to bed but before I could carry her,she woke up,she looked at me and ask,"Did I fall asleep?"I nodded and she yawned,I smiled at her and carried her,she asked,"What are you doing?"I replied,"Carrying you back to bed."She smiled at me and she fell asleep again.I walked into the room and gently placed her on the bed.I tucked her in and was about to leave but suddenly,she tucked my arms and said,"Don't leave."I smiled at her and nodded,I turned off the lights and went to sleep with her,while cuddling her.

Taeyang~I walked to check on (Y/n) and I see her sleeping on her table.I walked towards her and saw that she was doing her work but she fell asleep.I smiled at her cuteness,but I realised that there is no way I could carry her to bed without waking her up.I gently tapped her back and she woke up.She looked at me and immediately sat up straight,she was about to continue her work but I stopped her,I said,"You can do your work tomorrow,you're tired,go to sleep."She smiled at me and stood up but she stumbled and fell into my arms.I then carried her all the way to bed and she whispered,"Thanks."I smiled at her and as we reached the bed,I gently placed her on the bed gave her a peck on her forehead and she smiled before falling back asleep.I turned off the lights and left the room.

Daesung~I came home really late and I found (Y/n) sleeping near the door.I thought,"She must've fell asleep while waiting for me."I knelt beside her and tried to carry her but before I succeed in carrying her,she woke up,she looked at me before falling asleep again,I laughed a little at her cuteness and I tried to carry her again,this time I succeeded.I quickly carried her to bed and placed her on the bed.I sat by the bed and looked at her flawless features,she looks so cute while sleeping.I smiled and kissed her on the cheek then I left the room.After I walked back to the room and I saw her sitting up.She saw me and asked,"Did you carry me here?"I nodded and told her,"You can continue to sleep."She nodded and then she lied back down.

Seungri~I came home and called out for (Y/n) but there was no reply.I walked around the house to find her sitting on the floor,leaning against the bed.I smiled at her and sat beside her then gently tapped her on her arm,she moved and hugged me.I laughed softly and I moved her arm away and tapped her on her arm again.She woke up and asked,"Yea?"I replied,"People sleeps on the bed,not on the floor."She stood up and lied down on the bed.I kissed her forehead and took a shower then went back to the room.She was still sleeping soundly so I quietly lied down beside her,with her back facing me,and tried to hug her,however she turned and her face is facing me.I softly kissed her cheek and hugged her.

Hey!!!After writing this,I feel like this chapter is one of the cutest chapter I've ever written!!!Also,I've already published my first chapter of Namjoon's fanfic,the book is called,"Can You Fix The Broken?"Thank you for the support!