You Get Hit On By A Girl

GD~You and Jiyong were out shopping together and you went to a clothing store. You were looking at some clothes when you heard someone say,"Hello Miss." You turned around to look at the woman who said that. You smiled in return and she said,"You look really pretty. Do you...want to go out together sometime?" You were shocked by her offer so you just kept quiet. However,you forgot that Jiyong was beside you the whole time until you felt someone put his hand around your shoulder. You looked up to see him smiling at the woman and and said,"I apologise but I'm afraid this beautiful lady is taken." She nodded and left. Jiyong smiled,"Seems like I have to be protect you from everyone in this world." You laughed and he gave you a kiss on your forehead.

TOP~You and Seunghyun were in a restaurant for your date and a waitress came to take your order. She smiled,"Good evening,I'll be your waitress for today." We told her our orders and before she left,she gave me a wink. You looked at Seunghyun to see him pouting while looking on the floor. You held his hand and asked,"Whats wrong?" He replied,"The waitress likes you..." You said,"Impossible,I'm not even that pretty." Suddenly,someone said,"I beg to differ,you're the most beautiful person I had ever laid my eyes upon and that is why I've taken a liking to you." You and Seunghyun looked to see the waitress smiling at you. You cleared your throat and said,"Thank you but... I'm in a relationship now." She put your food on your table and left without saying anything. Seunghyun held your hand tighter,"I like everything about you." You smiled at his words as he kissed your hand.

Taeyang~You and Youngbae were going to meet one of his friends. You went to a cafe and you saw his friend sitting near the window. We talked for a while and Youngbae excused himself to go to the bathroom. Suddenly,his friend took my hand and said,"You're a really beautiful girl,why not ditch Youngbae and get together with me?" You shook your head,"I'm sorry but I'm together with Youngbae now and I'm very happy with him. So I'd appreciate it if you don't try to break our relationship." Suddenly,someone took your hand away and said,"I'm sorry,but she's staying with me." You turned around to see Youngbae glaring at her. Then he pulled you out of the cafe and gave you a hug. He said,"You're not going to leave me,right?" You shook your head and he could feel him smiling.

Daesung~You and Daesung went to the beach to relax and fortunately there weren't a lot of people. While relaxing,there was a girl who came up towards the both of you and said,"Hello." You smiled at her and she sat beside Daesung and asked him something. You thought,"Is she going to ask him out?" Suddenly,he burst out in laughter,both you and the girl stared at him in surprise. Then,he said,"I'm sorry but she's taken." the girl left and he explained,"She thought I was your friend and she asked if you were single because she wants to ask you out." He started laughing again and you laughed at him for him being so silly. He put his arm around your shoulder and pouted,"Don't leave me for anyone else,okay?" You nodded and he gave you a peck on your lips.

Seungri~You and Seunghyun went to a club together and you were having drinks when suddenly,a girl came up to you and asked,"Hey,you look really cute so do you want to go out together sometime?" You awkwardly replied,"I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend already." She looked up at Seunghyun then apologised before walking away. He started laughing and you exclaimed,"Yah!" He still kept on laughing and you joked,"You know what,I'm going to go find that girl now." While you stood up,Seunghyun pulled you to sit on his lap. He said,"I'm sorry,but I'm really glad you didn't to choose her instead of me." You smiled,"I love you too much to leave you." He smiled in return and gave you a kiss on the top of your nose. He pouted,"But that means I have to protect you from so many other people,but it's worth it."

Hey! i know it has been quite awhile since I published. Also,I uploaded a new Suga fanfic called 'I Won't Let You Go' so please support my new book,thank you!!!

I have bad news too,I sprained my left thumb not too long ago and I worsened it. So now,I need at least 6 months to fully recover *yay*...