Chapter 1: The Beginning

(Just so you know,the story starts before the character goes to London. Enjoy.)

Hello. My name is Y/n. My life hasn't been the greatest, but it has started turning out to be better. My friends are the "plastics" as people call them. How did I end up here? Let me tell you.

It all started at the first year of elementary school. I was walking around like the happy kid I was. I saw a girl sitting alone and I felt sad about it. Let's call that girl... Jessica. So, I decided to go talk to her. It turned out that we had a lot in common! We became best friends. But what I didn't see back then was that Jessica was... Different. It was a given from her clothing that her future was with the plastics.

Then it was third grade of middle school. Jessica started turning. I could see it. She started putting on mascara and make-up and the only thing she talked about was how a girl wore this, did that. I didn't want a friend like that! Eventually, we joined the plastics.

Oh, what a mistake that was. I hated it. I clearly wasn't a plastic and I didn't belong there.

I told my mum and she told me to stick with them, because I would have a "future". But I didn't care. I would prefer being bullied by them, instead of being one of the bullies. I knew at that moment I needed to get out of the group.

I searched for other groups. Not the nerds, I wasn't "smart" enough. Not the athletics. Not even the losers! No one was a match with my character. I was an adventurer. A dreamer. But what I didn't know was that there was another team. A secret one. They observed everyone and everything. They knew everyone and everything. And they knew me.

One day, I got a text. It said it was by someone unknown. I read it. "Meet me after school, in the science lab. No questions."

What do I have to lose? I thought. So I went there. And for the first time, I thought something good was about to happen. I was wrong.

End of chapter one.