Chapter 3: The Youtube channel

Next day at school, I didn't even think of what happened the day before. I just wanted to sleep through most of my classes and be done with it.

Next thing I knew, as soon as I entered the school grounds everyone immediately stopped talking and looked at me. It felt as if time had frozen into place. I kept walking, clutching my backpack's straps as people began murmuring.

I almost bumped into Elizabeth, or else known as Lizzy, the leader of the plastics. She turned around and look at me with a shocked expression. "Y/n... Are the rumours... True?" She asked.

I looked around as people began gathering around us. They all looked at us, mumbling things to each other. I could feel my heart beat faster and my palms get sweaty. I must've made a face and, as quick as lightning, everyone gasped and began asking me things, what happened, how it happened...

And then everything went black.

The thing is, I have a social anxiety of some sort. Somehow, they knew. But how? Oh wait, of course. I must have told Dimitri, long ago when I was first diagnosed. But how did he remember? Oh shut up me, why wouldn't he remember?

From that point and on I was known as a legend. I had no idea what about, but I was. I hated it. Life hasn't changed after that.

I was always scared for life, didn't trust anyone and I would still hang out with the stupid plastics, as they wouldn't leave me alone. They even declare me as their leader now! I told my parents and they told me not to think about it. My mum threw a fit, as I hadn't done as she asked, but at least she was happy once she found out that I was leading them.

University wasn't anything special really. I got a maths degree as I wanted. But something very important happened. I discovered YouTube.

At first, I watched a couple of random videos. But then I saw the little button that made me who I am today.

"Upload a video".

Why not? I thought to myself. So I took my camera that I got for my birthday and started filming.

I said some stuff a normal person would say. My name, my age, my personality. I edited the video, I learned how to while I was still at schooo, and went to upload it.

But right before I pushed the upload button, it hit me.

What if someone recognised me? What about the plastics? What if...?

So I made a fake account. I named it ArrowTheGeek because I love that name. But how do I make a video without showing my face?

The mask. I went and grabbed my mask, a treasured item of mine as I wore it at high school prom. I hid my hair under a hoodie and a hat and started the video. The video was called About me and the channel. I spoke about me, how often I was going to upload and ended it all with a "Seeya!"

I was then ready to begin the rest of my life.

End of chapter 3.