Cuddle Buddies Pt. 2

Jack immediately grew hard with Hayes' ass rubbing against his dick. It fitted nicely between Hayes' moving ass cheeks, but he wished they didn't have their boxers separating them.

  Jack buried his face in the crook of Hayes's neck and kissed it lightly. Hayes rolled his hips faster.

  "You like that?" Hayes whispered.

  "Feels fucking great," Jack breathed in his ear. He moved his hips in time with Hayes' and felt pre cum already leaking into his boxers. He moved his hand down Hayes' defined abs to the waistband of his tight boxers. He slipped his hand in and felt Hayes was rock hard. Jack gripped his dick and began rubbing it slowly. Hayes started to breath heavily.

  "Shh," Jack warned in his ear before he let out a moan. He rubbed Hayes faster and bucked his leaking cock against Hayes' ass. The friction was too much.

  "I'm gonna cum," Jack breathed.

  Hayes rolled his hips faster against Jack. "Cum against my ass."

  "Oh shiiit." Jack gripped Hayes' dick tightly as he shook and squirted ropes of cum into his boxers. It let go as Hayes rolled over in the duvet to face him in the dark.

  "That was hot," Hayes whispered. Jack grinned and pressed his mouth against Hayes' plump lips. Hayes kissed him back and they hugged each other as they heatedly made out.

  Hayes rubbed his still hard dick against Jack's softening one. "Jack?"

  "Yeah?" His lips brushed against Hayes' as he spoke.

  "C-can I fuck you?"

  "I thought you were worried about everyone around?"

  "I don't care anymore. I just want to be inside you."

  Jack smiled. He'd never slept with a guy, but Hayes made him feel amazing. "OK."

  Hayes moved his hands down Jack's back and tugged down his cum filled boxers. He slipped them off Jack and rolled on top of him. Jack wrapped his legs around Hayes' waist. Hayes ran his hands through Jack's messy hair as they kissed again and Jack gripped his ass, squeezing it playfully.

  Hayes moved three fingers to Jack's mouth and got him to suck on them. He then leaned to the side and reached down to tease Jack's hole. Jack hissed as Hayes slipped in a finger, so he covered Jack's mouth with his other hand. He moved his finger in and out of Jack's ass until Jack was stretched enough for a second. Jack dug the back of his head into a cushion with pleasure as Hayes twirled two fingers around in his tight hole, before adding a third. He pumped his fingers until he thought Jack was stretched enough for his dick.

  With one hand covering Jack's mouth, it was hard to pull his own boxers down with one hand, so he slipped them down to just below his ass, so his dick sprung out and he lined his pre cum covered tip with Jack's hole.

  "I'm going to enter now, OK?" Hayes whispered and Jack nodded under his hand. Hayes slowly pushed his dick into Jack's tight hole. Jack bit Hayes' hand as Hayes buried all of himself in Jack.

  "Move," Jack mumbled into Hayes' hand. Hayes pulled out almost all the way and slammed back in. Jack moaned into his hand. Hayes shifted so he was fully on top of Jack again with their chests pressed together and his hips bucking against Jack's. He picked up the pace and was soon fucking Jack senseless

  He replaced his hand on Jack's mouth with his lips and they groaned quietly into each other's mouths. Jack gripped Hayes' bucking ass with his fingertips under the waistband of Hayes' boxers that were still just below his smooth ass cheeks and pushed Hayes into him harder.

  Hayes changed angle slightly and hit Jack's prostate. Jack bit Hayes' lip as he felt himself grow hard again between their sweaty stomachs.

  "Fucking there," Jack whispered into Hayes' mouth. Hayes nodded and slammed his tip into the spot again and again. Jack felt his second orgasm building. He moved his own hips to get the best angle and moaned into Hayes mouth as his high hit and cum spurted up both their stomachs.

  "Ah fuck," Hayes groaned as Jack's ass tightened about his moving dick and he buried his face into the crook of Jack's neck as he pumped cum into his ass.

  They gripped each other tightly as they rode out the last of their intense highs.

  "You're fucking amazing at that," Jack whispered, breathing heavily.

  "You too," Hayes said, pecking Jack's lips again. He pulled out and rolled off Jack. He pulled his boxers up while Jack found his and put them back on.

  He squeezed up to Hayes and spooned him.

  "Do you think anyone heard?" Hayes asked worriedly.

  "Who cares?" Jack smiled against his neck. "You're the best cuddle buddy ever.