Chapter 6 : Men are no good things.

Since that day Yanyan send Xiaomi back to his dorm with that painful butt, Xiaomi have never seen Yanyan anymore.

Last week when he went home, he heard Lu Yiyi said that their class have a creative competition, so everyone were busy preparing for it.Xiaomi felt uneasy. Busy? Too busy to not even show up? What a bad ass. Just left after used me...

He keep cursing Yanyan. His heart was so upset, he felt as if he have became an abandon wife. Eventhough he know it clearly he have no right to request anything from Yanyan... Since they are not even in any relationship.. But to Xiaomi, once they did it... He consider that to means something... He is somewhat conservative thinking..

Since his problem and emotions could not simply tell anyone,Xiaomi get himself one diary from the stationary shop nearby the school. When everyone was sleeping, Xiaomi take out his diary and start to write. With the small table lamp by the bed, he writes.

X year, x month, xday. Bright sunny day.
A girl walk up to Yanyan during meal time and sit beside him. Yanyan did not refuse. What an ass. Same as what i think. There is nothing good about him. I don't understanf why there is so many people that likes him. Besides him being handsome, tall, smart, rich and many other ... He is one person that is hard to be patient with.

X year, x month, xday. Stil one bring sunny day.
I went to look for Lu Yiyi and not intended to look at but i saw Yanyan. I saw B girl holding a piece of paper talking to him. He did not notice me. That moment, his looks was.. I really don't want to say but he look like a moron, dumb, silly, that girl beside him .. Was fat, ugly, she can even be my mum!

X year, x month, xday. No sun.
C girl confess to Yanyan. This is according to Lu Yiyi. Thank goodness i did not witness it. If i saw it i will definately want to vomit.

.............................................

Until Xiaomi have almost written until Z girl, Xiaomi turn back to read the early entry to find some ideas to write. He realised what he wrote was too girlish. All those jealousy and nags and angry and upset... He decided to not continue with it. He hide it under his pillow. Very soon, this diary was totally out of Xiaomi's mind. But somehow he felt everyday when he wakes up, he felt his neck was rather stiff... ( the diary... Xiaomi... Hahha!)

After a few days, Zhugang anxiously jump on to bed and the dorm was lighted up. The four of them group up and started to chat.

" you say.. How useless are we? The next door, they have already change a few girl friends by now. Look at us. We are now year two, we are still single..." Since last year broke up, zhugang have not been in any relationship started to bring this topic up.

Lufei too came in " my senior high school friend, everyone if them have one girl... "

"That is what i mean.. If no girlfriend at least should find one partner in bed... Lonely.. Lonely in university studying.." JiaHua agrees.

Xiaomi keep quite.

Lufei continue " i heard that now it is a trend in the school for one night stand. After one night, they do not know each other. It was just a channel to release desires."

Suddenly Xiaomi sit straight up from his bed and start shouted at his friends "you , men! None of you are any good thing!"