Chapter 95 : The Tenderness of a Wife

Xiaomi suspect if Yanyan have already forgotten his promise. It have been four days after graduation, Yanyan have never said anything about that. Furthermore, these days Yanyan came back home very late. When he come back is always exhausted. Eventhough Xiaomi keep telling himself have to be patient, but are they going to marry or not?!?

Today, Yanyan come back at 9pm. Xiaomi reheat the dishes,

"recently you seems tired"

"Something i have to take care of"

"What is it? It have been a few days, last time i felt your work is kinda relax, is it we are facing bankruptcy?"

Yanyan stare at Xiaomi, and Xiaomi did not say anymore. Continue to eat. Xiaomi was thinking, maybe it is as what he said. Yanyan is about to bankrupt. No more money. They may not able to pay for the house. And definately not able to afford for their wedding. That is why he hesitate to marry him. He should have told him. He can also take care of this family. Now is the time for him to carry out his duty as wife. When Yanyan is facing hardship, he have to be supportive and tender. Xiaomi think like this. He sit beside Yanyan who is eating.

"Yan brother~~~"

The rice inside Yanyan's mouth got sprayed out.

"What are you doing? Who let you calling brother here?"

Xiaomi giggle, "nothing, you eat you eat"

"Don't giggle, you have what request say it now"

"You misunderstand me. I have no request, i was just waiting for you to finish eating , i want to wash the dishes. You want me to mix the warm water for your bath?"

This makes Yanyan felt Xiaomi even weirder. Xiaomi quietly sitting beside Yanyan waiting for him to finish his meal. Then he quitely wash the dishes.

After Yanyan finish bathing,Xiaomi prepare the tv channel that Yanyan like most , when Yanyan sit down infront of the tv, Xiaomi put the cigarette into Yanyan's mouth, and light it up.

"Xiaomi, did you got mess up outside?"

"Why must you keep think of me this way? I just want to take good care of you. "

Xiaomi felt heartache seeing Yanyan trying to pretend nothing is wrong. If you want to cry you can cry in my arms~

"Don't use those eyes to look at me"

"I did not ~ you misunderstand me. Come, let's watch tv together."

Xiaomi today is especially quite. He accompany Yanyan the whole night. Yanyan felt weird. Very weird. But he could not find the reason.  When sleeping, Xiaomi hug tightly Yanyan. 

"Yan~ it does not matter rich or poor, i will be with you."

"What are you saying?"

"Nothing. I just voice out my thoughts. "

Since Yanyan do not want to tell me, i shall not force him.

"Crazy",Yanyan scolded.

"Scold me. Come! Pour out your angry on me. The more you scold, the happier i am"

"Like this, you feel heighten? ",Yanyan slip his hands into Xiaomi's pyjamas pants and holding his Junior.

Xiaomi made a soft sound, he never thought in such moment Yanyan will still remember to comfort him. Xiaomi feel move and hug Yanyan tightly,

"yan~ is ok. Don't force yourself"

*******

Just like this, it have pass five six days . While watching tv, Yanyan suddenly say to Xiaomi,

"didn't i promise you that after you graduate, i will bring you overseas for vacation?"

Because Yanyan always say thing suddenly. Xiaomi totally could not respond immediately. They are facing bankruptcy , can't even afford their wedding, yet Yanyan still wants to bring him go for vacation. Xiaomi felt Yanyan is being too forceful. Seeing Xiaomi who is feeling down, Yanyan ask,

"you don't want to go?"

"No~ i want! But won't it bring you alot of burden."

"You are always my burden"

"How can you say like that~"

********

Happy reading :)