[End]Chapter 97 : Happy Newlywed!!

This is one of the nights, Xiaomi and Yanyan laying on the bed, at the side was placed a well prepared suit. Xiaomi looking st the ceiling and say,

"Yan~ tomorrow is a very important and sacred day. Please help me to create one beautiful memory. Don't scold me moron, dumb, stupid all those things. Physco also can not. You can only speak tenderly to me. "

"Ah~ok",Yanyan reading his book. He just simply answer Xiaomi.

"Don't ah~ah~...be serious"

"These words, say them to yourself"

"Promise me. Promise to give me a beautiful wedding. Can not make me angry, can not despise my romantic words to you. "

"Why must i promise you these silly things?"

"I want you to promise. I want you to promise",Xiaomi pester.

At the end Yanyan promised. It is just once for a life time, sometimes he just have to sacrifice.

  Can Xiaomi sleep? Can't. Usually when having things that exciteds him he will not able to sleep. Moreover it is his wedding day! He is nervous. He wanted to force himself to sleep. He don't want not be a beautiful bride. He wants to be this and that and thinking all these, he could not sleep. But Yanyan was soundly asleep. As if the wedding have nothing to do with him.

Xiaomi took his white suit and keep trying it infront of the mirror. And recite his speech over and over again. He can't be still. Once he sit down he will felt nervous. He worry if anything might go wrong tomorrow that cause the wedding to be interrupted. Then he worry if tomorrow it will rain.

  Then he start to think if he should invite Zhugang and the gang, but it is too far, they don't have money.. Just forget it. For the wedding assurance, it is better to only have Yanyan and him. Receiving stranger's blessing is something blissful.

After along struggle, finally Xiaomi fall asleep.

******

The next day morning, he totally could not wake up. Yanyan are all wash up and he fiercely call Xiaomi.

"faster wake up! Get married!"

The way he put it as if they are going for a meal. Once Xiaomi hear the word marry, he open his eyes and jump down from bed. First he look at the mirror for a long time. Then he nod feeling satisfy.

"Indeed is beautiful"

He have dressed. Yanyan was slowly eating breakfast that the room service just brought in. Xiaomi bring Yanyan's suit .

"faster change! Faster change"

"Still early"

"It is not early"

Xiaomi remove Yanyan's pyjamas, and put on the black suit for Yanyan. Looking at Yanyan who is well dress, Xiaomi nearly drool. Tightly hugging him .

"you are so handsome, i can't wait to marry you!"

Yanyan try to hold back on scolding Xiaomi for being moron. Because he did not forget his promise to Xiaomi yesterday. Today is a very important and sacred day for Xiaomi.