Chapter 18 : You are closer to become a successfull Uke.

Since coming back from A city, Lu Yiyi look at Xiaomi's big fat leg, she felt unsatisfy,

"I don't understand, why did Yanyan like you? I can't any reason, not even a tiny bit reason"

After that, Xiaomi hardly able to sleep well, he too keep asking himself the same question. Why did Yanyan like him? What did he like him?

The first time they met, Yanyan take him as a beggar,
The second time, Yanyan saw his awkward behaviour,
The third time, Yanyan came to his dorm to laugh at him. Then is was that thing they do in the car. Then they are together...

Su Xiaomi have never think about such complicated matter.. Now that he think about it, indeed he could not find a reason why Yanyan likes him.

Don't tell me that he really fall for my soft hair, good figure, sweet voice and lovely body fragrant?

At last, Xiaomi carry one big dark eye bag, went to knock on Yanyan house.

Liu ying xing came open the door. xiaomi stuck his head in to see if Yanywn is inside.

"Where is he?"

After asking, he say Yanyan coming out with Yanghui.Xiaomi jog to Yanyan. He did not expect that these two guys are here too. Xiai thinking, just when he have something important to look for Yanyan, these people are here. They really don't know how to choose time to appear.

When Yanghui saw Xiaomi, he giggle while greet him. Xiaomi with good manners, give him an acknowledge nod. Then, turn towards Yanyan and softly ask,

" when are they leaving?"

Yanyan look at the two, "he ask both of you when are you leaving"

Yanghui hugging the sofa's pilllow, " Xiaomi, you just came, now you want us to leave? How cruel!"

Xiaomi was embarras, he keep shaking his head.

" i didn't, i didn't, i didn't"

Xiaomi is actually a person that easily influence by his surrounding. He just don't understand why he always get bully by Yanyan. Furthermore, Yanyan's evil plan are too much to count. Xiaomi wonder when wil these suffering days will end.

" what is the matter that you look for me in this hurry?" Yanyan asked. His observation are often very accurate.

"Come, tell me. I too can give you some opinion" Yanghui show much interest in Xiaomi's problem.

"Can you just back off for a while" Xiaomi stare at Yanghui.

"Don't... The more the better, if Yanyan can't help, maybe i could be of help" Yanghui gave sxm a wick.

Xiaomi thinking, why does Yanyan and Liu ying xing too quite guys could have mix with this Yanghui who is such a chatter.

Xiaomi turn to face Yanyan, with a very serious and concern face expression, Xiaomi wish to tell Yanyan that he have something very important to ask Yanyan. And Yanyan easily understand Xiaomi's meaning. Yanyan gave signal to Ying xing. Liu ying xing grab Yanghui and pull him towarss the door.