Chapter 24 : Bad Luck.

"For this school term, how many subjects you prepare to fail?"

Yanyan holding a book talking to Xiaomi who is playing the computer.

"How can you say like this. Do you think i wish to fail? It is the teacher that don't let me pass" Xiaomi face Yanyan as if he is innocent.

"If you fail again this term, i will tell you father" Yanyan blackmail Xiaomi.

"Don't..don't be so cruel.. Even strangers when they meet will greet each other hello, how much more it is us and our relationship..."

Xiaomi lean forward and blink a few time looking at Yanyan.

"What relationship? All i know is that if you still fail, we will be the torturer and the torturee"

Xiaomi heard these word and got scare. He jump from his seat and dig out his already full of dust book from the drawer. He started to study... But not long start to have headache. He lean on Yanyan's thigh,

"you see, will this work? When i am taking exam, you walk around outside my classroom, use you charm to distract the teacher. Then i can..."

"You really think i will do such nonsense?"

Yanyan take his book and knock on sxm's head. Then decided not to bother him. Xiaomi think of one saying ,

"do it yourself"

You will have all you need. Yanyan and the others finish exam a day earlier than Xiaomi.

***********************

On the exam day, Xiaomi went directly to Lu' Yiyis house. He wants to ask Lu Yiyi for guidance. Because during high school , Yiyi is a famous for cheating in school.

Yiyi's mum open the door.

"Oh, Xiaomi, you came so early"

"Aunty, is Yiyi here?"

Infront of Yiyi's mum, Xiaomi pretend to be good friend with Yiyi. He don't want others to know how much resentment he have one him.

"She is in the room, maybe is still sleeping. I am making breakfast. You go up to find her yourself"

Xiaomi walked up to the room. He knock in the door. The door open, Xiaomi got shock. Stun. Stone. Liu Yiyi who is wearing a bra and a panty came open the door.

Once she saw is Xiaomi, she gave a loud cry "I must tell Yanyan! You scoundrel!!"

After that she slam the door. Xiaomi stand the door front biting his lips,

"what the hell! See dirty things early in the morning, today sure bad luck!"

After very long, lyy only open the door well dress "What do you want?" Sxm put on a good face trying to win over lyy... Since he need her now. "Sister yiyi, i am here to ask for your advice on cheating in exam. In this whole world who didn't know you are the queen of cheating. See you are already in university" "These words are meant to praise me or laugh at me?" Lyy allow sxm into her room. "You want to cheat? Ok! I will teach you without asking for repay" Towards lyy agreeing without much condition, sxm felt unbelievable. No deal?exchange? Or knee down before her? Not right... This is not the usual lyy. Does god hear him crying for his help for the whole day yesterday and it move him? God decide to love him more? While sxm was dreaming, he did not notice lyy's evil smile. "Thanks sister yiyi, your help i will remember it well" sxm gave a 90 degree bow to lyy. But in his heart he think , right after the exam i shall forget all about it! Lyy start teaching," first, you can never look at the teacher" "Why?" "Usually those that does wrong out of guilt will keep looking at the teacher. Worry if the teacher find out. When the teacher see you with that kind of expression, the teacher will easily spot something wrong. Then will pay more attention at you." Sxm keep nodding. He agree with what lyy said. Indeed she is the queen of cheating. "You are taking exam together with your classmate right? Then, you group afew of your friends, three to four of you, ask them to give you answer. You put it on the table compare answer. Choose the one that is most lightly correct." "But why put it on the table? It can easily be seen" "Are you dumb? You can't let people know you are cheating, so you must act normal. If you put it under table it is so easy to spot you! You use white paper and the exam sheet is white so no one will notice" "Correct correct" "I think thats it" "Just like that?" "Cheating have to be the simple the better. Just remember these two point. It shall do." "Correct correct" Sxm left lyy's house and directly go to school. In the exam hall, sxm group up with those 3 in his dorm. But they did not sit right infront or beside him. But still it is consider near. He call jiahua, zhugang and lufei over. "After an hour the exam runs, you pass me the answers in a white paper." "Why you want to many answers for? Don't yoy scare of getting caught?" Zhugang ask. "What do you know! Your results are not the good, i have to compare and decide for my own results! And if you all did not help out, " sxm move his hands up and down like kungfu style, "Don't blame me if i use monkey steal peaches and my invisible hands on you" The guys nodded and left. Sxm added "and you guys be very careful about it, don't leave any trace, or smell, or anything that can be point to you" sxm recite the script from a movie he just watched recently. The 3 again nodded. "Rest assured! We will do it well" Before the exam, the teacher as usual have to say the same speech, "Please put away all books and related information to the front. Switch off the mobile phone. Those who need to go to the washroom please do so now. You are not allowed to go once the exam started. During exam please be quite. You are not allowed to move around. Cheating is defiantely untolerate. Once spotted you will get zero points. And will be posted all over the school. Now , the exam start now." The exam sheet past down to sxm. Sxm full of confidence. Indeed, that 3 was cooperative. An hour after exam started, they pass sxm their answer. Sxm control himself from wanting to look at the teacher. He keeo repeat himself "do not look at the teacher. Do not look. Do not let him spot you" Sxm put the answers on the table. He start to compare answers. Until out of the sudden there is one big shadow beside him. His exam sheet was pull away. Sxm was shock. He look up and there is the teacher. "This student, you can leave the hall now" Sxm was as if being bomb. His head is now full of what yy said "if you don't pass, i will tell your father. If you fail, we will be the torturer and the torturee relationship" Then he think of lyy's evil face. So this is why lyy being so good to teach him without repayment. Actually sxm wanted to beg teacher for forgiveness, but after realised it was all lyy's trick, he rush out of the hall "lyy!! I wantto chop you into pieces!" At the end, lyy did not get chop. And the school have a rule that is result will only out after five days. It is to purposely let the student have a worry holiday. Sxm was all toast up. All worrying for the worst. That day, yy standing right infront of the result bulletin. He fold his arms not looking at his own result...but that notice beside the result sheet... Sxm, student id xxxxxxxxx Second year of architect major, this student have not follow the school exam rulez. Under the rule number eleven, eight clause, whoever student that got caught cheating in the exam, will get disciplinary action. Yy stare at the notice for a long time. Turn and look at sxm. His eyes half close staring at sxm "You are quite capable, sxm. Only you alone " Sxm look down at his own shoe. "I..." Without care of the people beside him, he hug yy's hand and cried " please i beg you don't tell my father" "I can don't tell him, but this summer holiday , don't yoy think of playing" Sxm pouted. "Don't give me that kind of face. You continue like this, do 't ever think of graduating" Sxm move close to yy's ear, "But i still want to be dear to you this summer holiday" "But now, all i want is to cut off relationship with you!"