Chapter 75 : I Miss You, Miss You, Very Miss You!

Xiaomi after work go back to an empty house. It is lonely. He don't even want to cook. He choose to eat instant noodle. Never he imagine, Yanyan was only away for a day, Xiaomi already can't stand it. Yanyan is Xiaomi's energy stone. Now that the energy stone is not here, Xiaomi become sluggish.

After finish his noodle, Xiaomi gave Yanyan a call,

"What is it?"

"Yan~ when are you coming home?"

"I was only away for a day"

"If you don't come back i will grow old"

"Best is you die growing old"

"Yan~ after you left, i realised that even if you scold me, i still feel comforting"

"It is time for you to take your medicine. Alright, i have to go for my meal. "

Not even one minute. Xiaomi's call got cut off by Yanyan.Xiaomi boring, he roll on the sofa. At first he thought that if Yanyan not around he can be alot relax, do what he normal don't dare to do.

Example, wearing shoes and step on the sofa, watch tv overnight, but once he left, doing all these seem to be not interesting. So he went and look for Lufei and the gang.

**************

They four come to a restaurant, Zhugang seeing Xiaomi being dull,

"what is it? You finally got dump by Yanyan?"

"Pei! Nonsense!"

Lu fei add in, "if Yanyan is around you will never find us"

Xiaomi pat Lufei's shoulder, "you are right, if he is around i indeed won't remember you guys"

"You~ only know loves and forget friendship ~ rascal!"

"Everyone is the same!"

The gang was enjoying themselves. The other 3 keep asking Xiaomi to drink alittle. Since Yanyan not around, eventhough beginning Xiaomi reject it, but at the end, he still drink a little. Only two glass of beer.

Around 10pm, they all go back to each home. Xiaomi wobbly his way back home. Yanyan call.

"Where are you?"

"Me? I am outside"

"Why are you outside?"

"Just now Zhugang and the other insist that i go out with them for a meal. How do you know that i am not at home?"

"Are you moron? I call home and no one answer. "

"Oh~ yea yea"

"I will again in 15mins, call to the house phone, if still no one answer, Xiaomo, you give me an explaination"

"15minutes?!"

"You think what time is it not? Still want to linger outside?"

He finished and cut off the line. Xiaomi put the phone into his pocket. He urgently wave for cabs. He rush back home. When 15minutes kicks in, the house phone rings. Xiaomi quickly pick up the phone.