A/N

You may have noticed that I changed the story description from:
Amelia is a protector or her heart and her soul. Her walls are built high to hide her heart from the world after her first relationship. She got replaced and she won't be again. Not anytime soon.

School starts off the same boring way but something changes her life. A boy. Not just a boy... But a boy she caught feelings for. She's not the only to have a crush. He likes her as well.

She doesn't know until the day he talks truthfully to her and tells her. She doesn't want feelings, she never meant to, but it seems like Cupid did her bad.

Will her walls crash down?

To:

Amelia is a protector or her heart and her soul. Her walls are built high to hide her heart from the world after her first relationship. She got replaced and she won't be again. Not anytime soon.

School is coming around the corner and the boy that made her close down now starts to build her up.

She says that they are just friends but deep down she knows she has feelings for him, maybe even the tiniest.

She knows she's falling.. Again. But that doesn't help her but fall more.

Will her walls officially fall down?

Not only that but will she completely and officially give in?