The Stories That Lie Within//Chapter Five

A/N

Ok so Emily is on the right and her sister Sarah is on the left.

ENJOY!!

//

I wake up to all my windows open with the sun coming through. I guess I forgot to close the blinds last night.

I feel an arm around my waist. When I movies a little it tightened its grip around me and pulled me close.

I was against someone's body.

I turned and saw Michael.

"What are you doing in my bed?!" I yell.

"Your mom let me in last night."

"Did we have-"

"No I just sleep with my shirt off, Amelia. You know that." He opens his eyes and looks at me with the eyes that I always fell deep into.

I didn't realized I was staring.

"Staring isn't nice. I'm sure your mom told you that."

"You know we aren't dating. Your invading my space. Did you know that." I say trying to get away but his hold was strong.

"You know you like it." He says with a smile. The smile I always loved kissing and looking at.

I make sure I look away before I look at him again.

I liked his arm around me, but then I didn't. If felt weird he hit on my best friend.

"I don't." I say.

"Sure you do." He says.

"No."

"Yes." He says drawing his lips closer to mine.

I lean into him but then I realize what I'm doing. I back away slightly.

He notices.

"See? You did want to kiss me."

"I don't! Michael just go home." I say on the verge of tears.

"Fine." He says getting up and out of my bed. I turn away but I look into the mirror.

I see his 6-pack. I always liked running my fingers over them once in a while.

I put my hands under my pillow holding them from doing what I wanted to do so badly.

"Bye Amelia." He says with a smirk as he walks out my room.......

"NOOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME!" I yell waking up. I sit right up.

I look around frantically.

"Honey!" My mom runs into my room.

I look to the blinds, they were closed..

Weren't they just opened.

"Was Michael here?!" I ask still startled.

"No honey.." My mo says coming to sit next to me. When the bed dips I jump slightly.

"Calm down baby.. It was just a dream." My mom takes my hand that I'm leaning on and holds it.

On the left I have two windows right next to each other with blinds. In front of my bed I have a closet with a huge mirror covering both sides.

I look myself in the mirror, my hair is messed up, and my checks full of tears.

My mom wipes of my tears dropping my hand.