The Stories That Lie Within// Chapter Four

A/N
I have remembered to tell you know the girl is up there :). She is Elizabeth...

Please excuse bad language.. Again. Sorry if you aren't comfortable with it.

ENJOY!!!

//

We get home around sunset, after stopping at in and out. When we got home I took a nice hot shower, washing my hair as well, and changed into my pajamas when I got out my mom was with her sister in the living room.

"Hey Amelia!" My aunt Miranda says.

I wave and smile. Next to her is Emily, one of her twins.

"Sarah is at her friends house I dropped her off." My aunt says.

"I'm offended." I say with a smile.

"Don't be. I'll make her come next time."

"Alright." I say. Emily comes to give me a hug, she's 14.

"When do you get back to school?" My aunt asks.

"In two months." I say.

"Nice." She says.

"I guess." I frown.

"You girls go have fun, we'll all go out to eat a little later." My mom says

"I already ate." I say walking to my room with Emily.

"We'll pick up the food I guess." My mom says as Emily and I walk into my room.

I go to lay down and get my phone off the handstand.

"So what's up?" She asks.

"Nothing much." I sigh. "You?"

"I got a boyfriend." She says.

I sit up in a flash of light. I go to close the door.

"Does your mom know? Your dad? Your sister? Who else knows? Is-"

"Calm down. Jesus. No, no, yes, my friends at school and that's it." She says.

"Brooo...... Don't get involved in that crap like I did. You already know what happened to me." I say pointing to myself.

"Yes I know but he isn't stupid like Michael is." She laughs and looks at me.

"Yea but-" my mom comes into the room, cutting me off, without knocking like usual.

"Sorry was I interrupting?" She asks.

"No. It's fine." Emily says.

"No." I say at the same time as Emily.

"Ok well we are getting in and out... What do you want?"

//

"I'm not getting involved with boys ever again." I say looking at my phone going around on Instagram.

My mom and Emily's mom left to get the food. Leaving us home alone.

"Yes you will. You won't become lesbian." She laughs while texting someone. She puts down her phone and lays down next to me looking at the ceiling.

I put my phone down next to me.

"No I won't but not anytime soon."