Chapter 3

"Who?" Connor asked. Tyler sighed, "Let me tell you about Troye Sivan," he answered.

"Troye is the class trouble maker," Tyler explained, "He hangs out with the worst kids in the school, Marcus Butler and Caspar Lee. The only thing that makes Troye different than his idiot friends is he makes straight A's and he doesn't have to study. He smokes, drinks, and I'm pretty sure he got a tattoo when he was 14. He once put dead fish in all the teachers' desk he didn't like " Tyler went on about Troye to Connor, but Connor was surprised at what his thoughts were. He sounds cool Connor thought.

When they were done eating they shopped around a little bit and Connor found himself surprised. He was actually enjoying shopping for once. He had already gotten two shirts, a pair of jeans, and some new school shoes. When they were all finished Connor reminded Tyler that they had to go pick up his phone, so they headed back to the Version store.

Connor walked in the store and left Tyler in the car. "Hey my name is Connor Franta. I'm here to pick up a phone that I dropped off here earlier to get fixed." "Sure thing, one second," the man said as he retrieved Connor's phone. "Thanks," he said as he paid and started to walk out. But as he turned around he smacked right into someone.

"Shit," Connor mumbled as he dropped his wallet. The stranger reached down and picked it up for him. As he handed it to Connor, Connor was shocked. Those were the bluest eyes he had ever seen. Connor was looking at the stranger and realized he hadn't even grabbed his wallet from the strangers hand. "Thank you," Connor muttered. "Welcome," the boy said with a grin, which made Connors heart flutter. As he walked out all he could think about was the mystery boy with the curly hair and blue eyes.

"What took you so long?" Tyler questioned. "I literally ran into someone." Connor laughed. Tyler started laughing too. "What did they look like?" Tyler asked. "Well," Connor said, "It was a boy, he was probably our age, sixteen or seventeen, and he had beautiful eyes." Connor grinned. "Ooohhh Connie has a crushhhh," Tyler said like he was in first grade. "I do not!" Connor laughed, "I literally almost ran him over!" "Whatever you sayyy," Tyler almost sang as they pulled out of the parking lot.