Chapter 4

After Tyler dropped him off he realized how exhausted he was. He checked the time 5:47 pm. Even though it was early he decided to take a shower anyway. After he got out he laid down and got on Tumblr. He saw that he had gotten four new followers, eight reblogs, and fifteen likes. Nothing new Connor thought to himself as he started to scroll through his feed.

After staying on his computer for a bit too long Connor went to the kitchen to find something to eat. As soon as he entered he saw his mom sitting there, obviously frustrated at something on her computer. "How was lunch with Tyler?" His mom asked, not looking up from what she was doing.

"It was good we went shopping for a bit afterwards." Connor said.

"I'm glad to know you boys had fun," she said.

Connor simply nodded. There was something different about his family than other families. It was almost like they were all just acquaintances who happened to live together. They occasionally had a decent conversation, and his parents didn't bother to form a good relationship with their son.

His parents both worked long stressful jobs, his mom was a lawyer and his dad was a police officer. Which probably contributes to not spending much time together because they were either too stressed out or tired to do anything with him. Connor had always wondered what being in a normal family would be like. I guess I'll never know he thought.

He quickly shook those thoughts out of his head and grabbed a box of goldfish and an Arizona he walked back to his room. He sat down on his bed, grabbed his MacBook and turned on Netflix where he looked for something to watch. He finally settled on a documentary about fashion. Even though documentaries aren't something the normal sixteen year old boy watches Connor found himself fascinated by them, it didn't really matter what they were about to him as long as it was interesting.

When he finished he closed his computer and looked at the clock 10:37 pm. Connor usually didn't go to bed this early but tonight was an exception. He was exhausted and he had no idea why.

As Connor closed his eyes he let the memory of what happened that day replay in his head. Connor mentally slapped himself for running into that stranger. Your so freaking clumsy Connor, he told himself, you literally almost squished him. Thoughts were running through Connor's head almost as if his brain didn't want him to go to sleep, but the thought that kept coming into his head was I really want to see that boy again.

If it comes back to you, it's yours forever, if it doesn't it then it was never meant to be. Connor didn't remember where he had saw that quote but he thought it was appropriate for what he was feeling. After that thought he drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N
Hi! Very quick little late night chapter! Thanks to Forever_Slaying for voting and commenting ALOT😂💖 but anyways hope yall enjoyed this it will get better I promise! Byeeee