Chapter 7

Connor entered the room and sat down in the desk in the farthest back corner. It's just school I can do this, Connor said to himself. He crossed his leg over his knee and sat there as the teacher started talking about school policies and rules and more things Connor didn't care about.

As he lost feeling in his legs he uncrossed them and started to smooth out his jeans when his hand ran right into something sticky. He felt his face immediately begin to get red with embarrassment. As he looked down at his jeans he saw a giant red puddle of sticky, melted gum on his pants.

I already want to leave

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse he heard the teacher call his name.

"Mr. Franta this is the third time i have called your name," Mr. Graceffa said.

"I'm sorry sir," Connor mumbled, the whole class now looking at him.

"I asked you to tell me your name, favorite color, and favorite song at the moment, so we can all get to know each other." He said.

"Um, hi my name is Connor Franta, my favorite color is maroon, and my favorite song is Livewire by Oh Wonder." Connor awkwardly said.

"Very good," the teacher said, moving on to the next student.

By the time the bell rang Connor was the first one out of the door. He hurried along to his next class, Science with Mrs. Sugg, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He ignored it because he figured it was just someone who accidentally bumped into him. Then he felt three more taps. He turned around to see a kid his age with really long hair and a bit on the heavier side.

"Hi," the boy said enthusiastically

"Hi?" Connor said not meaning it to sound like a question.

"My name is Shane," the boy said. "You're new here right?"

"Yeah," Connor said "I am."

"Would you like me to show you around sometime?" Shane said. "Maybe at break?"

"Sure," Connor said rather excited the he may have made a new friend. "What class do you have next?"

"Science with Sugg," he said. "What about you?"

"Same!" Connor said, "Are you in Graceffa first period? I didn't really have time to look around, I got gum on my pants and I was trying to get it off."

"Wow I really hate when people do that, and yeah I am," Shane said. 

As he finished his sentence they arrived at the door they both walked in and sat down in he back row. As people started to fill in they talked about anything that would keep the conversation going. They soon got quiet as the teacher started speaking. She did the same thing as Mr. Graceffa, told us all the rules then went around and got us to say our names. The class went by fast and soon enough they were out in the hall on the way to break.

As Shane showed Connor around they talked and got to know each other better. When they were finished they talked outside, because neither of them were the social type just as they were walking back in they turned the corner and a boy was running full speed ahead, looking back as if someone was chasing him. He tripped and fell right into Shane, knocking him down.

Shane screamed in pain, Connor soon knew why as he looked down at him and saw that he had landed on his wrist.

"TROYE WHAT THE HELL," Shane screamed. 

"Oh my god," Troye muttered as he glanced down at Shane's wrist which was all swollen and bruised. "I'm so sorry man."

Connor wasn't paying any attention to the boy who had ran over his friend. He was too busy helping Shane up so they could get him to the nurse immediately.

"Do you need help?" Troye asked Connor as he saw him trying to help Shane get up.

"Sure," Connor muttered struggling to help Shane up.

When they got him up they walked him to the nurse's room in silence. As they were walking Connor glanced at the boy who had so rudely plowed over his friend. He had blue eyes and curly hair and Shane said his name was Troye.

Oh my god.

He's the boy.

Tyler warned me about him.

But damn he's cute.

A/N

TROYE HAS ARRIVED.HE HURT SOMEONE, BUT HE'S HERE. NOW THE TRONNOR CAN BEGIN ;)

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT I CHANGED THE COVER HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

OH AND IF YOU HAVENT READ CallMeMrsHood FAN FICTION GO READ IT BC SHES PRETTY AWESOME AND ITS SOOO GOOD!

BYEEEE