Chapter 8

Connor and Troye were sitting in the hall waiting on a report for how Shane's arm was. They had both gotten passes from their teachers to wait on him to see how he was. Connor shyly turned towards Troye.

"What's your name?" Connor asked.

"Troye Sivan, and you are?" the boy asked looking into Connor's eyes.

"Connor Franta," Connor replied.

They both sat there in silence until Troye spoke up,

"You look familiar, have I met you before?" He asked.

Connor sighed, he had hoped that Troye wouldn't have remembered him, "Yeah I was the person who almost ran you over in the Verizon store that time."

"I remember that," Troye giggled.

His laugh is so cute omg

"I'm sorry I'm so clumsy and awkward." Connor said.

"Don't apologize I can bet your nowhere as clumsy as me," Troye said.

"I don't know about that," Connor said grinning.

The two sat there, each desperately trying to come up with a conversation.

"I heard some rumors that you were bad news, but your really nice." Connor said thinking back to the day when Tyler had told him how bad Troye was.

Troye sighed, "Yeah I used to be trouble but it was only because of the people I hung out with. Now that we are in high school I am done with all of that bullshit, but since I still hang out with the same people I still have the bad image I had a couple years ago."

"Then why do you hang out with them?" Connor asked, genuinely interested in what the boy had to say.

"It's complicated," Troye said. "Their names are Marcus Buttler and Caspar Lee and if you leave their inner circle of friends you basically become a victim, and as you can see I am not one who fights." Troye said referring to his unusually skinny body.

"Wow," Connor said. "That's crazy, I don't want to run into them in the halls."

"Yeah they are pathetic, I would invite you to sit with me at lunch but I sit with them so that's probably not a good- Troye was cut off as the nurses door opened and Shane stepped out clutching his arm.

"Yeah it's broken," the nurse said. "We are going to call his parents and get them to come pick him up and take him to the hospital to get it treated. You boys better go back to class now."

"Bye Shane," Connor said.

"I'm really sorry man, see you later," Troye said.

"Wait," Connor said stoping Troye in the middle of the hall. "What were you running from in the first place?"

"I was outside smoking and a teacher saw me so I started running, and when I turned to look behind me Shane happened to be standing there." Troye said.

"Why do you smoke?" Connor asked.

Troye looked away, "it's not important," he muttered.

"Ok," Connor said not wanting to talk about something if it was going to make him uncomfortable.

"Do you want to exchange phone numbers incase we want to hang out sometime." Troye suddenly said.

"Sure," Connor said.

After they did they went their separate ways to their classes, which they had already missed half of, but there was only one thing on Connor's mind.

Troye Sivan

A/N
Yay, hope you like it. I feel like my writing is getting worse and worse but whatever lol. Mostly just dialogue but HEY. Ok I'm done I love y'all don't forget to vote and comment and stuff. Byeeeeeee