Chapter 6

Today is the day, Connor thought. He rolled out of bed and immediately texted Tyler,

From: Con
TYLER I HAVE AN EMERGENCY, HELP!

Within seconds a reply came,

From: Ty
I'M HERE, WHAT IS THE EMERGENCY.

From: Con
WHAT DO I WEAR??

From: Ty
WEAR THE OUTFIT WE WORE WHEN WE WENT OUT TO LUNCH LAST WEEK!

From: Con
Thx Ty! x

From: Ty
Anytime, see you soon! x

Connor hurried over to his closet to grab the maroon shirt and the black jeans he wore last week, except this time he wore his favorite black Nike shoes with it. He quickly put them on and went to the bathroom to style his hair. Within minutes he was ready.

He walked downstairs to find his dad and mom on the couch talking about nothing in particular.

"Bye guys," Connor said as he walked out the door.

"Have fun," his parents called.

Connor hopped in his car.

This should be an interesting day.

As soon as he pulled into the parking lot he saw Tyler's car a few parking spots away. He decided to walk over to see if Tyler was still in there. When he got to the car he looked in the window to find Tyler Oakley sitting in the drivers seat eating Taco Bell looking away from Connor's direction. The music Tyler was playing was so loud that Connor climbed in the car without being heard. Then Tyler turned around.

"OH MY GOD," Tyler screamed. "YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST KNOCKED ON THE WINDOW OR SOMETHING!"

Connor was laughing to hard to respond. The look of pure panic that he had just saw on his friends face was priceless. Tyler joined in on the laughter, and they both laughed until their stomachs hurt. When they were finished Tyler turned to Connor with a serious look.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok today?" Tyler asked, his tone becoming very serious.

"Yeah, I don't even know what came over me last night. I'm really sorry Ty. I didn't mean to hurt you." Connor said.

"There is no reason to apologize Connor, I have no idea what you're dealing with. I'm sorry," Tyler said and then looked over at the clock and practically screamed, "Oh my god Connor, we're about to be late!"

Connor jumped out of the car and ran the fastest he had ever run in his life back to his car to grab his stuff. He quickly shoved everything into his book bag and jogged to catch up with Tyler who was speed walking to the entrance of the school.

"Oh my god Tyler I'm so nervous," Connor said his stomach was doing flips and he felt like he was going to throw up. There were people staring at him and whispering.

"Tyler they're talking about me," Connor said, he was breathing fast and felt dizzy.

"Connor are you ok?" Tyler questioned. "You look sick Con, you're really pale."

At that exact moment the bell rang and everyone started crowding the halls trying to get to class. Tyler and Connor were separated by the crowd. Connor's head hurt. It's the first day of school and I'm already ready to leave. Connor thought.

Connor looked down at his schedule, which was in his hand. It said that he had math with Mr. Graceffa for home room and first period. He looked at the room number on his paper and started walking off in that direction.

As Connor reached the door he took a deep breath and opened it.

Here goes nothing.

A/N

WOAH 300 reads!? That's crazy! I literally didn't expect anyone to read this! Thanks for reading! See you soon. (School starts tomorrow so idk what my update schedule is going to be!) I love you all! Byeeee