The game

...Caden...
Today is the day of the big football game at Goode High School. I am going to do my best. We are going to win.
I grab stuff out of my locker and go to English, my last subject. I have this subject with the girl I really like. Kenna. She is a cheerleader and I am going to impress her at the game. I am really excited. Finally that class was over. It's the only class I share with her but it's the most boring class ever!
I hear the bell. School's out! I put my stuff in my locker and walk to the locker room. I put on my football jersey and practice. I run, catch, throw, and kick a field goal. I am done!! Time for the game to begin.

...Kenna...
Time for the game to begin. I am dreading the game. sometimes I can't tell what people are monsters or not. I'm afraid I might let Caden get hurt. I'm his new protector. and I can't let anything happen to him.
It's the second quarter. nothing's happened yet. They put Caden back in. he's about to score a touch down when some really big dude runs up to Caden and picks him up and throws him onto the bleachers. A monster. I DIDN'T KNOW! I hop the fence and run up to him.
"CADEN!!"
"What was that thing?! How could he do that?!" he chokes.
"That was not a he. That was a Minotaur. We need to get you out of here."
"YOU'RE INSANE!! THAT IS NOT A BEAST FROM GREE-"
"Yes, it is."
He tries to scoot away from me.
"Just get me to a hospital."
"You can't. I have to get you to camp half blood!"
I look down to see him clutching his side, blood running down his leg.
Oh great, I think to my self. He was pierced by the horn of a minotaur. Another problem I have to take care of. He's been poisoned.
"You've been hurt and I ran out of ambrosia and nectar protecting you from a gorgon. We need to go now!!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I know this chapter was short and choppy but it is only because I had to make up a part before the real dream.