The half Journey

...Kenna...
"What is camp half blood?" He asks.
"It's a camp for kids like you. We need to go! Now!" I tell him.

...Caden...
She gets up and stands back. She starts glowing until I can't see her. When the glowing dies down, I see giant white feathery wings connect to her back and a she is wearing a white dress that ends right below the knees. At her waist, she carries rusted sword wrapped in a leather case She also has a leather satchel that matches her sword.
"Let's go!"
"What are you?!"
"I'll explain later. You are in great danger! If you don't come with me, you'll die!"
"You just need to get away from me!"
She grabs my wrist and starts running. I try to stop but she's stronger than me. It's quite embarrassing. She grabs my other wrist and takes off.
"I'll stop in a minute so I can treat the wound the best I can," she yells from above.
"What exactly are you?"
" Most people call me an angel. But I am an ángelos. I am one of the last of my kind."
She stops at a cave on the side of a mountain. I hope the pain will end soon.
...Kenna...
I stop at the cave. I take my satchel off and dig around inside of it. After a long time of searching, I doing some gauze from the infirmory back at camp.
I lay him down on the grainy dirt of the cave and I sit next to him. I lift his shirt up right below the ribs and I get to work. I slowly wrap his wound blushing madly as I go. By the time I'm finished, he is sound asleep. I pull his shirt back down. I stand up walk to the front of the cave and I build a small fire. I sit down and watch for monsters.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It is now dawn and I'm in no condition to fly. I stayed out all night protecting Caden from monsters.
"What are we going to do if you can't fly?" Caden asks. He groans in pain.
"I don't know. We have flown from Pennsylvania to more Pennsylvania."
I only have a few days before Caden dies. I need to hurry. I would have used the Fate's taxi, but we don't have the greatest history. I walk towards the mouth of the cave still in my dress. Caden only has on his uniform.

...Caden...
Kenna walks toward me and she puts on a thinking face. I'm still lying on the ground. How is this going to work. I can walk but not that much. If I work too hard I'll faint.
Breaking the silence, Kenna says, "Follow me"