I love you

...Kenna...
After what just happened, I think I'll have an okay dream. I did, but I wake up crying. My dream was about us being at camp. Everyone was there, even Silena and Beckondorf. Everything was perfect, until I woke up to find none of it was real.
"Why are you crying?" Caden asks. "Did you have a nightmare?"
"No. It was actually a great dream. I was crying because it wasn't real." I sniffle.
"Oh"
I get up. Pain seers through my body and I drop to my knees. I have to fly though or Caden won't make it. I start to sweat and I try to get up again, but I collapse.
"You don't need to get in a rush. We have all the time in the world," he says casually.
"You don't understand. There's no time left. If you don't get to camp today... never mind. Just help me up."
He pulls me up, but doing so, all the color drains from his face and he looks a little dizzy. He clutches his head.
"Great," I say sarcastically. "Now we have two injured people." I lean against the building.
"Caden, I have to tell you something very important." I pause. "You've been poisoned. I tried to keep it from you because... I l-love you."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I' sorry that this chapter is so short, but it was worth it. I love you guys but I may end up killing off some of the main characters. MWAHAHAHAHA!! 😈

JK 😋