Oh no

...Caden...
It's happening again. She is thrashing her arms and kicking her legs. She is screaming.
"DON'T HURT ME!"
Then I hear she say, "stop mother, stop" she mutters. This is her mother!?! Who would do this to their child!? I try to shake her awake like I did last time, but it's not working. She is clawing my arms but I don't stop. I finally pull away, on the verge of tears. Why won't she just leave Kenna alone! I go and get somebody's attention. It's a boy with jet black hair and sea green eyes. I tell him what's wrong. As soon as he hears, he sprints in her direction. When he sees her, he stares in sympathy.
"This has happened to me before," he says. "but it wasn't my father who did it. It was Tarturus."
"Do you know who her Parents are?" I ask pleadingly.
"No. No one does. The best we can do now is hope she can get herself out of it."
I put my hand upon hers. A tear slips down my face.
"You really like her. Don't you?"
I can't avoid how I feel about Kenna.
"She is my moon and my sun. She is my world and I love her with all my heart and I will not stop loving her for as long as I live."
I hold her hand tighter. She stops thrashing but her head jerks to the side. And a new bruise starts to form on her temple. Her eyes start to flutter. As soon as she awakens I greet her with a kiss. She doesn't kiss me back. I stare at her with a confused look. She gives me the same look then asks the one question that breaks my heart.
"Who are you?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know this is extremely short but I wants my people's to get the feels. if I'm not being successful please comment and I will try harder😋