Ms Dods RETURNED

...Caden...
We are now in a city buying clothes, food, and drinks. After buying a shirt that says UNICORNS ARE PEOPLE TOO, I go into the bathroom and change shirts. I come out and walk outside where Kenna was waiting.
"How long does it take to change shirts," she says grumpily.
"Well, since I am now physically challenged, it hurts to take my shirt off." I laugh half heartedly then wheeze.
"Are you ok? We can stop and rest if you want." She says worriedly.
"I'm ok. Next store," I say pointing to Walmart.

...Kenna...
We walk into Walmart. I go into the pet section hoping to find maybe a small sling for my wing.
"May I help you?"
I turn around. There is a lady in a blue work vest.
"Ummmmmm... I'm looking for a sling for my...bird."
"Oh. right this way." We walk into a large gray room with bird feed, cages, and slings of all sizes on metal wire shelves.
"What is the size of your pet's wing span?"
"Just gimme the largest one you have." She hands me a sling that would fit an eagle's wing. Great. I'm going to have to fit my wing in this!?! I let out a frustrated groan and I walk towards the door.
Just as I'm about to walk out, a gray-brown webbed hand reaches out in front of me and across the door, blocking my path. I slowly look to my left and I see a fury almost twice my size in the place of the lady. Doing what I would normally do, I do my battle cry. I basically scream at the top of my lungs.
A few seconds later, Caden steps in the door.
"Get away from us!!" he yells. He picks up a long pole that was behind the shelves and starts to swing. It hits the fury a few times. She eventually catches the pole.
I take my sword and I jump. I land in front of Caden, guarding him from her.I raise my sword and I bring it down, splitting her skull in half. She turns into a pile of golden dust. I direct my attention to Caden.
"Thank you for helping me kill her."
He smiles. "No problem. I'll always help a pretty girl defeat a hideous monster." I laugh. I head towards the door. As we walk out, I notice our hands inch towards each other until our fingers are interwind. I smile and we walk happily out of Walmart hand in hand.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
U guys can scream at me if I don't update in a long time. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I AM HURTING UR FEELINGS!! Enjoy😋