You will pay for it! I swear.

Ariana POV

(Lunch Time)

I walked with my crutches through the hallways to go to the lunch cafeteria. I am supposed to meet James now. He had a lunch surprise. He is doing too much for me. And it's just our first month.

I kept walking and some jock, Brad, put his feet in front of me and made me trip. And then a I felt someone grab my arm.

-Let me help you.

It was Sabrina.

-No I am fine, Sabrina. I don't need your help.

-Oh come on. I am just going to help you stand up.

-Ok

She lift me up and I was back up to my normal position.

-Sabs umm thanks I guess. Umm I should go.

-I am not done with you, bitch. I know what are you doing and it isn't going to work. James won't be yours forever. He will see the sick truth about you. He will break up with you. Haha! No, he will hate you. You will pay for it I swear. Have fun while it lasts, Ariana.

She left and whipped her hair on me. OMG I hate her. She is like so ughhhhh!!!! But it's true what she is saying.
Suddenly someone interrupted my thoughts.

-Hey daughter!

-Richard what are you doing here?

-Your not the ones making the questions now!

I nodded.

-How are you? Has James kick you out already?

He made a mischievous chuckle.

-I don't need to answer anything to you.

He pulled me by the hair into the janitor's closet.

~slap~

-You whore never learn. Do you?

-Hey what do you really
want?

-I want you to come back home.

-Home? No! I am not going back there ever again.

~SLAP~

That one put a red mark in my cheek.

-You won't escape from your past forever. Your past will haunt you down and will make you kill yourself. You know the things you have done.

-Hey! Don't say anything. I wasn't the person that killed a man, I wasn't the one who abuses of my family. I am not the one who rapes her daughter. You are sick. How could you ever be like that? How can you even sleep well? I hate you!

He started to try to take out my clothes. Oh no! I don't want to be raped. I started to kick him, but he kept on slapping my face. He was about to unzip his pants, but someone open the door.

-GEORGE!! Oh thanks God!

I wrapped my arms on his waist. Oh God.

-Ariana let's get you out of here.
Said George.

George and me started to walk away but I can hear Richard's voice.

-Ariana you won't escape from me.

I started crying. I was so scared. OMG! I feel naked still.

-Hey baby girl! Don't cry please.

He wipe out my tears.

-I am sorry.

-Don't be. Ariana what happened?

-He was about to rape me.

-Yeah I know that, but you have bruises in your face. It was him right?

-Yes. It was him.

-Ariana any time you need help or just simply need someone to listen to you, I will be here.

We had a hug for a long time. And out of the nowhere I saw a flash, but didn't pay attention to it.

-Hey George want to have lunch with me?

-It would be an honor, baby girl.

This guy never stops flirting. LOL. That's probably one of the reasons I was with him. Just because he made my self-esteem go up.
I am very confused about everything now.

James POV

I am ready! Let me check. Yes that's there and there. Perfect. Where could she be? I want my angel to have a perfect day. I know it's a first month, but she deserves this. I just love her.

-Hey JM

Sabrina is here yayyy! Note sarcasm.

-What you want Sabs?

-Oh God! Why so rude?

-I am sorry, is that I am stressed out a little.

-Oh why?

-Cause I have a picnic now with her.

-Wait I thought she was having lunch with George now.

-What?

-Yes they were hugging each other out of the nowhere and then she said let's have lunch together.

-You are a liar. Of course not. I know Ariana.

-Oh well check this out.

She handed me her phone. There was a picture of George and Ariana hugging. How could she?

I started to storm out of the picnic area to find her.
I walked to the cafeteria and saw them talking, eating and laughing together. I walked towards them.

-James! Baby! Hi, how are you?

-What are you doing here with this idiot?

-What are you talking about?

-You and me. Picnic.

-Oh I am so sorry. I forgot.

-You forgot! You forgot! But you were with this jerk.

-Hey that jerk saved me from being raped by my step-dad. Where were you? He protected me. And I was still so shocked that I wanted to sit and speak to someone about it. And he was there. Where were you?

-Making our anniversary day perfect.

-I would prefer you being there for me when I needed it. Bye James.

She left silently with George. Ughhhhh! I screwed up again. How could I?

I need to make it up for her. But how?

Anonymous POV

Jane is mine. Ariana is mine. How could they take them from me? I love those girls. They mean everything to me and now I will make a plan to make them mine forever. If killing is the way out, then so be it.