-

I woke up and hopped in the shower then I brushed my teeth and hair, I wear a shirt with a picture of the vamps (I loved them) and a leather skirt. I walk downstairs to get break fest and eat in my room, I'm not that social and some people here don't like me and I don't need to talk to them anyway. After im done I throw it away in the trash, I go back into my room and watched some YouTube.

*Bradley's POV*
"Guys." I said. We were at an orphanage trying to find someone to adoupt, we've seen all the girls except one we to her room and knocked on the door.

*Ashley's POV*
*Knock Knock* I hear on my door probably another family taking someone other than me. "Come In." I say, then my door opens... I see four boys come in, OML (Oh My Llama) I almost scream its fricken THE VAMPS! "Hi." I say happily so I dont seem like a total fangirl. They talk to me for a little bit then, go downstairs to choose who they want. About 15 minutes later I hear the intercom come on I really hope they liked me..."ASHLEY PACK YOUR BAGS YOURE GETTING ADOPTED!" I hear in amazement. I pack my bags so fast I took down all my posters and pictures. As I walk downstairs I hear everyone saying things like *Wow I can't believe the social outcast got adopted.* *IKR!* I started to almost cry tears started to roll down my face I walked downstairs to go with my new family. Brad says "Come, Love we have a long drive ahead of us." I hop in the car and we all talk for a while till we pull up to this huge blue house.