viii

CHAPTER EIGHT

「continuation : saturday」

"we're here,"

my anxiety kicked in again. i started picking at my thumb, then that's when i realized. i hadn't taken my pills today.

"can you open the trunk for me, uh-" how did i not even know his name?

"it's smithers, and i can get your bags, ms ashley,"

"i just need to get my medication, i forgot to take it this morning,"

"oh, alright," he popped the trunk.

i made my way out of the limo and to the trunk. i pushed it open and dug through my bag. found it. i opened the cap and took out two.

"here's a water ms," smithers said, giving me a water bottle.

he really has everything in this car.

"thanks," I opened the bottle and swallowed the pills.

"ready to meet them?" he asked.

"i think so," i said finally looking at the huge mansion in front of me. "i'm gonna live here?"

"mhm,"

"woah," i said, smithers took the lead and i was close behind.

we walked into the huge house and the inside was even bigger than i thought it would've been. the house had two staircases on either side and a larger white entry. i stood there in awe.

i couldn't even describe the house in its entirety

i couldn't even describe the house in its entirety. i was blown away. the fact that i was going to live here, hadn't even kicked in yet.

"right this way ms,"

i followed smithers into the kitchen which was just as beautiful as the entry way.

two people were standing by the counter talking about something, they stopped once they noticed our presences