-

The Next Day:
*Ashley's POV*
I walked to school with Daniel and we held hands today, Daniel told everyone about our kiss and they smiled. At lunch we sat together and this girl came and asked if she could sit with us I said "Ya, sure." and she smiled and said "Thxs." Daniel asked her what her name was "Taylor." she answered.

*Later*
Me and Daniel went to my house and did our homework. When we were done I yelled "ME, DANIEL AND TAYLOR ARE GOING TO STARBUCKS BE BACK LATER!" Before we walked out the door we heard "OK BE SAFE!" And we left we met up with Taylor she was with a boy and she said "Hey, guys I hope you don't mind I brought my boyfriend." "Cool." I said smiling, and of course Daniel said "Whats his name?" "Oh, right this is William." "Hey, William my name is Ashley you can call me Ash, and this is Daniel." I said. We walked to Starbucks and hung out, then we split up and me and Daniel went to his house and I think Taylor went to Williams house but idk. Daniels parents were still on their business trip, I felt bad for Daniel he was like always alone exept for when I was with him. We played video games, then we watched a movie about zombies it was actually pretty scary so I hugged Daniel most of the time, I texted Tristan that I might fall asleep at Daniels house and he text *Ok well if you do come back in the morning :) good night we love you* I smiled and texted *Good night! Love you guys too!* then I sat up and said "Daniel can I call you Danny?" "Ya, you can." He said. I text Taylor saying good night and she texted *GN!* and then I turned off my phone and look to see Danny in front of me "Yes." I asked smiling, he just smiled and kissed my nose and walked to his music player and turned on Low by Flo Rida (The applebottom jeans song) I started laughing so hard and Danny came to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up and he kissed me.