Chapter 1

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss the way you felt the you tasted."
-5 seconds of summer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV-

Today is they day that I find out if he loves me like I love him. As I get ready in a pair of high waisted Jean shorts with a beige belt , white Nirvana T-shirt, leopard print vans, and a Beanie with little ears at the top
, my phone goes off and it's a text.

From: Penguin (Luke)
Are you almost ready princess???

To: Penguin (Luke)
Yes I am just doing finishing touches and then I'm gonna leave. It will be like 10 min. Before I get there okay love?

From: Penguin (Luke)
OK see yew in a few princess...

And with that I finished in 5 minutes and left with about 4 and a half minutes to spare. When I got to Luke's house he was already waiting outside for me. The plan was to hang out at his house all day and watch movies. Luke's house was in a nice neighborhood actually. It was a minty green with a very large yard in front and up along the house there where planted flowers and a couple trees. It had a grand drive way that lead right to the house. It was a two story house and it was like one of those houses from a better homes and gardens magazine.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Luke kept snapping his fingers in my face.

"Are you okay princess? Cause it looked like you where day dreaming a little bit." He said as he pulled me close and looked down at me.

"Babe I'm fine now let's go before I change my mind and go home." I replied kissing his nose. He blushed and then moved so that he could kiss my lips. We stood there for about 5 minutes making out. I pulled away and ran in the house Luke chasing me in so he could kiss me again. He finally caught me as I ran up the grand stair case and straight to his room. Once he got in his room he shut the door and stood in front of it so I couldn't run anywhere else. So I just laid on his bed motioning for him to come of over to me. And when he did I got on top of him and we had a full on make-out session and it started to get really heated really quick. He sat up and I pulled off his shirt then he did the same to me so I was now in my shorts , underwear, and bra. He still had on his boxers and his sweats. He flipped us over and started kissing his way down my neck. I let out a moan and he smiled ad he started to kiss my lips again. Then he undid my belt slowly and pulled off my shorts so I was now in my bra and panties. Then he stood up and pulled off his sweats. Now in his boxers he got back on top of me and we slowly kissed and it was very passionate and full of love. He quickly unstrapped my bra while still kissing me. Then I pulled him in for another kiss tangling my fingers in his hair. He then took off my panties and his boxers and then it was on for like an hour and a half.