Chapter 7

LUKE'S POV
I woke up and Lacey was still next to me snuggled into my side. I smiled and tryed to move her so I could go to the bathroom. Once I did I went to the bathroom. When I came back out I felt refreshed as I got back into bed. she didn't notice I was even gone cuz she was still asleep. So I played with a strand of her hair. She eventually woke up and looked up at me smiling. She got up and went to her room coming back with some clothes and a towel. I got up and followed but she just wanted to be alone and I understood what she ment. While she was in the shower I decided to get dressed.
I put on black skinney jeans, a black T-shirt, and a black button up shirt paired with black vans. When she finally came out of the bathroom she was wearing an above the knee dress that was purple with a black Beanie and all white converse boot/shoes.

LACEYS POV
When I was done I got dressed and left the bathroom I noticed that Luke was staring at me. I blushed. We walked hand in hand downstairs to the kitchen. Luke grabbed the cups and the orange juice and I grabbed the apples and the picnic basket Luke's mum had left for us. We drove to a quiet little park. It wasnt very big and didn't look like there where many people around. As I got out of the car and grabbed the bascket and Luke's hand we walked to a big oak tree and sat in the shade. I set out the blanket and Luke got the food out. There was fruit,pb&J's,and dome fruit juice. As I looked at the wide assortment of food Luke had focused his gaze on me. I just blushed before climbing on top of Luke and kissing him gently. It was very passionate and started to get heated. I looked up and saw a lake that says we can swimm in it. So I go get my bathing suit out of the car and put it on. Luke did the same. He chased me into the water. I beat him to the water but when I was about to get in he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the water. I pecked his lips and then he threw me in the water. I sprung up and splashed him. And it was on. We then started to kiss again. This time it was very very intense. We ended up getting out drying off and going home. When we got home I pulled him up the stairs. And then pulled off my shirt and then his etc. He layed me down on the bed. And got on top of me kissing down my neck. He whispered sweet things into my ear then gently bit my ear. Causing me to moan. He smiled as he did it again causing me to let out yet another moan. Then we went on for an hour.