Chapter 3

We spent the next hour getting to know each other and playing video games. Ashton pulled out his phone and looked at the time "well I better get going my mom is already texting me. So bye guys." With that he left me and Luke alone in silence. I stood up from where I was sitting and when over to Luke. While I did he just watched me and smiled. I sat in his lap and kissed him lightly before getting up and going to his room. "Princess where are you going?" He giggled. I just smiled and kept walking. He soon followed me. And when he caught up to me he swept me off my feet and carried me to his room laying me on his bed then getting on top of me.

Luke's POV

When we got to my room I laid her on the bed then got on top of her. She let out a little giggle then I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. Then the kiss started to get heated until there was a knock at the door. I got up and went down stairs to see who it was. When I opened the door to see who it was I was surprised to see that Laceys older brother Daniel had finally came back from the military and wanted to see Lacey first so he came to my house to see her. When he got inside I shut the door and led him to my room. When I walked in I smiled and she just looked confused. But when Daniel walked in she just jumped up and ran over to him pulling him into a hug. We stayed up and talked for a few hours then Daniel asked if he could just stay the night here instead of going straight home. So I let him sleep in one of the spare bedrooms down the hall. When I came back Lacey was asleep already so I just got on some sweats and got in bed next to her.

---------------the next morning-------------------

Laceys POV

When I woke up Luke wasn't in bed and the door was open. I got up and got dressed in the same clothes as yesterday. When I got to the to poo of the stairs I heard Luke and Daniel laughing and talking. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen sitting down
in between Luke and Daniel. They both said good morning. And I grabbed a couple grapes from Luke's plate and they both just laughed slightly. I laughed with them. "I need to go home and change and probably get some more clothes." I stated before getting up and going to get my shoes on. When I came back they had finished eating and cleaned up. Luke went to get changed and Daniel went to get his stuff. Once they came back we were all ready to go so we did and when I went outside I got in the drivers seat and started the car. We left and got to my house shortly after. When we pulled up no one was home so I went inside to make sure no one was home which no one was so Daniel came in and put his stuff in his room then went to the living room with Luke while I g of in the shower then got dressed in a nice pair of black jeggings and and a goodie with some red and white vans and a Beanie. I put on my guitar pick necklace and changed my phone case to an all black one with lyrics from one of my favorite songs on it. Once I was dome with that I brushed my teethe and hair then blow dried it. Once that was done I flat ironed it. I went down stairs to find the boys chit chating again.