Chapter 8

Laceys POV
After a very eventful night I woke up cuddled next to Luke who was still asleep.I quietly got out of bed and went to my bed room. Grabbing an out fit and changing. I put on a tank top that said 'normal is boring' on it with black leggings and a Beanie which I paired with my black combat boots. When I came out Luke was still asleep so I run downstairs to get something to eat. I grab a pan and fry eggs and Bacon. And I also toast a few pieces of toast for each of us. I have my headphones in while I am cooking so I don't here Luke come down. As I'm putting toast in the toaster I feel a pair of warm arms wrap around me. I smile before turning around and giving him a quick kiss then putting everything on our plates and taking them to the table. We both eat then Luke walks up stairs and got dressed. When he came back we went to living room and had a movie Marathon. About half way through the fourth movie my phone rang as I picked it up I had a worried look on my face and when Luke seen it he asked what was wrong. The person calling was my mom. I quickly answered it and right then and there I knew it was a mistake. Because my mom started asking a bunch of questions. "Mom calm down I'm fine I told you I wasn't coming back and I meant it." I stated being very serious. "Well I am telling you to OK come home right now." She practicly yelled through the phone." Mom I gotta go bye." I said and then hung up the phone. After I set my phone down I looked over at Luke who was confused as to why my mom was calling after the other day. We sat there for a while we finally turned back to the movie. We were watching 'Monsters Inc.' . And before the movie was even over i had fallen asleep in Luke's arms.

Luke's POV
I laid her down on the couch and got up to take some of the stuff to the kitchen and clean up a little bit cause my parents will be home in a few hours anyway. Plus I have some OCD issues. And as I was cleaning I thought about when and how I was going to ask my parents if Lacey could live with us. Just as got done cleaning up and was getting ready to sit down the front door opened and my mom and dad walked in and sat there stuff down. I walked up and gave my dad a hug. "Hey guys." I said with a grin. "How are?" My mom asked with a smile forming on her lips. "Good and you guys!?" I asked with a smile tugging at my lips. Just then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around and gave her a quick kiss. "How was your nap princess?" I asked with a large smile plastered on my face. She just smiled and wrapped one arm around me and waving at my parents with the other. They just smiled at her." Here let me get your bags." I said as I pucked up my moms bags and took them up to her room.

Lacey's POV

I ended up going up to Luke's room after he was already up the stairs. When I got up there I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out my phone that I had stuck in my pocket before leaving the couch. When I got it out I unlocked it and went straight to my twitter and checked my notifications. Then got off right as Luke walked into the room. I gave him a small smile. He just came and sat next to me. I rested my my head on his shoulder. And he started playing with the strands of my hair. "Penguin when are you gonna ask if I can live here?" I say quietly. "I will tonight during dinner." He bent down and kissed my forehead. "OK." I simply said. We sat in silence until Liz came up and knocked on the door.Luke got up and opened the door. "I was just coming up to tell you guys that dinner is ready." She simply said with a small smile. We both nodded and left the room. When we got down there and sat down there was an awkward silence. Then Luke cleared his throat. "Mom,Dad as you know I love Lacey very much. With that said me and her were wondering if she could live with us for awhile." He stated with a pleading look. "Why yes you can. And might I ask why you are wanting to move in." My mom said after a few moments of silence. "Well the other day I was hanging out over here with Luke and my step dad had told me a few weeks before that I wasn't aloud to be around Luke because he didn't like him. So I told him that I could hang out with whomever I want to. He didn't take it to nicely when he called me to see where I was. Then he came over here and started beating Luke up and then I called the police and they arrested him but it was only for a few days so after he was taken away I went over to my house and packed my stuff. My mom came in my room and asked why I was packing. I told her that I couldn't put up with living without being able to see luke and that my stepdad had gone to far this time. And now here we are almost a month later asking if I can live with you." I said as all eyes where on me. Liz just nodded and finished eating.