Chapter 4

When I walked in the room they sr.topped talking and just stared at me. "What?" I asked when they started to freak me out a little.
"Its just...- you look very beautiful." Like said snapping out of his gaze. I just smiled as a reply. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. And when I wasn't paying attention Luke came up and put his hands over my eyes and said guess who. I removed his hands then turned around and gave him a quick Peck on ft he lips. Before going to the fridge and grabbing out the lemonade. Luke then held out a cup for me to pour him some and when I looked at him he had a puppy dog face and then I gave in to it and poured him some as well. I stood in the kitchen and drank my drink before setting the glass in the sink and walking out. Luke followed me and then we said goodbye to Dan before leaving him alone. As we got into the car I looked at Luke and he grabbed my hand in his and started to drive baxmck to his house which was about a ten minute drive.
once we got inside Luke picked me up and carried me to his room to cuddle in bed for a while. We got to his room and he took off his shoes putting them back where they came from. I took off my and set them by the door. As I climbed back in bed Luke jymust watched me and then smiled getting into bed next to me. We layed like that for about 5 minutes before I drifted off to sleep while Luke played with my hair.

Lukes POV

I felt Lacey fall asleep on my chest as I played with her hair. My eyes soon felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep. I was soon awaken by a knock at the door. I looked down at Lacey who is still asleep so I try not to wake her up by slightly moving her off of me. I finally get up and go see who it is as I make my way down the stairs and to the door I'm wondering who it is. When I open the door it's Dan and he's got his military uniform on. "Is Lacey here still?" He asks. I nod my head and he comes in and follows me up the stairs to my room. When we get there Lacey is awake and she looks so sleepy which makes it look like she hadn't got enough sleep. But Dan didn't seem to care cause he just went over and sat on my bed and huged her and she huged him back. After a while he had to go. But she didn't really want him to and she started to cry. I held her in my arms when he left. She cryed for about an hour before asking for something to eat. We went down stairs and got a sandwhich and some chips and a soda and went back to my room. After we got done eating i took the plates back down stairs and put them in the sink. As i walked up the stairs my mum and dad walked in so i went back down and greeted them. My mum huged me and so did my dad after i said hi i started back up stairs but was stopped by my mum asking why i wanted to go up stairs so i had them follow me up to my room. When we got there Lacey was still sitting on my bed from when i had left. She had red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. My mum gave me a worried look and i signalled that would tell her later and she nodded. They left alone for a while. One of our phones rang and I looked over to see who's it was and it was hers. I answered it. "Lacey are you okay?" Her mum says and I tell her it's Luke and yes she's okay. And that she's staying here again because it's almost 9:30 at night and she's already asleep. And she says that's fine. So after I hang up the phone my eyes feel heavy and I drifted of to sleep.