Chapter 5

Luke's POV

When I woke up Lacey wasnt in bed but the door was closed. I then heard the shower on so I got out of bed and knocked on the door. She told me to come in so I did getting in the shower with her. We stayed in there for about 20 minutes then got out. I got dried off and put my towl around me going back into my room. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a rolling stones T-shirt, and a grey Beanie. Ply acey came out of the bathroom in a dress that came right above the knee. The top was pink and the bottom had black and white stripes. She also had on a ply light pink Beanie and a poo pair of black combat boots. She smiled at me. "You look gorgeous today." I stated smiling at her. She just smiled in reply. We walked hand in hand downstairs and into the kitchen. She grabbed an apple and started to eat while I got two cups from the cupboard I went to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice and poured it in our cups. After I put it back in the fridge I walked over to where Lacey was sitting aand handed her a cup before sitting on the counter. I looked at her and smiled. "What?" She smiled. "Nothin' just taking in your beauty that's all" I smiled again. We sat in silence until my mum came in and told us she was going to work. We just nodded our heads. "So what do you want to do today princess?" I asked after a moment of silence. "Can we just stay here and watch some movies of err play the game please?" She replied. I nodded my head. We got up and went into the living room. We put in Anchorman and then sat down on the couch. She cuddled into my chest. I smiled lightly to.myself.

Laceys POV
As I cuddled into Luke's side I smiled to myself lightly when he started to play with my hair. About half way through I started to drift off to sleep eventually I did fall asleep. But I know when I get up I will have to go home and face my step dad and he doesn't really like me being with Luke. Or Luke at all. So I probably will get in trouble by him because he doesn't want me over here. My phone started to ring. I sighed as I picked it up and looked at the screen and sure enough I it was my step dad. "Hello." I said a slight groan forming on my lips. "Lacey where are you?" He growled. "What the fuck do you care for it doesn't mater where I am." I growled back. "Your over at Luke's aren't you?" I just laughed." Yea I am but don't bother Dr to come get me cause I'm not ready to leave and I won't." Without letting him answer I hung up the phone. I set it back down then got comfy again. I started to fall asleep again but there was a knock at the door. Luke got up and went to go see who it was but about 3 minutes later he called for me to come to him. When I came out of the living room witch wasn't very far from the front door I ran up and grabbed my stepdad by the arm. "Get off of him right now." I yelled. He turned to look at me then turned back around punhing Luke in the face. I quickly grabbed my phone and called the police. When they got there they had to pull my step dad off of Luke. Luke then ran over to me and made sure I was okay. Which I was but I was in a state of shock. I gave him a quick kiss before bringing him to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Once he was cleaned up I told him I would be right back. I got in the car went straight to my house and grabbed my suitcases from under my bed grabbing everything from my clothes to my bathroom products and my stash of allowance money. As I was about to leave my mum came into my room. "Where are you going young lady?" She asked/growled. 4"any where but here." O defended. She just looked at me with a 'wtf' face. "George came to Luke's house and beat the Holly Hell out of him." I filled her in. "So why are you leaveing?" I just smirked then grabbed my stuff and left. As I put it in the car I took one last look at my old home. I pulled out of the driveway and headed back to Lukes.