eleven.

brooklyn's POV

"louis can you please answer my question. what was all of that?" i say with total confusion.

"it was the damn paps. now will you just shut the fuck up." he says with anger laced in his voice.

"oh." i look away from him and i am absolutely speechless. i could feel the tension and the awkwardness as i just sat there, waiting for him to say something.

"hey brooklyn." i keep my head down staring at my lap.

"brooklyn...look at me please." he grabs my chin forcing me to make eye contact with him.

"i'm sorry i didn't me to take my anger out on you. it's just i can never get a break from those people. i just want to protect you from them. they are very cruel people and you don't need that in your life." his words make my heart melt and i can't help but blush like a tomato.

i kiss him on the cheek and he smiles back at me. "i forgive you." we continue driving and pull up to the very familiar flat and the thoughts of that night start flooding back.

"louis, i thought this was suppose to be a 'small' get together." i say to him as i see lots of cars parked outside.

"well yeah... by small we mean about a few hundred people." he chuckles while he wraps his arm around my waist.

we walk into the building and make our way up to the top floor. the music is banging and the smell of alcohol and weed fills up the room as we walk in.

louis' POV

"ayeeeee lou i thought you weren't coming." the familiar thick irish accent getting my attention.

"yeah i know but i thought it was time that you met the girl i've been talking about." i whisper in his ear so brooklyn doesn't hear me.

"oh... hold on. i'll go get the rest of the boys." and with that i'm left here with brooklyn. i study her expressions as she takes in the surroundings of people everywhere. she feels me staring and i just smile at her.

"what?" she speaks with her cute american accent.

"nothing...you just look very beautiful." her cheeks blush from my words and i can't help but give her a kiss on those perfect plump lips.

"dangggg lou already makingggg yo move in front of usss." niall slurs which makes brooklyn laugh her head off.

"brooklyn...this is niall, liam, zayn, and harry."

brooklyn's POV

"hi and nice meeting you again harry!" i exclaim as i shake all of there hands except when it comes to niall he pulls me into a warming hug.

"i'm a hugger." he says in his cute irish accent.

all the boys make small talk with me and louis interrupts our talk asking to take me away from them. he grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen.

"why'd you pull me away i was getting to know them?"

"do you want a drink?" he completely ignores my question.

"yeah sure. what do you have?"

"anything. do you want something strong or no?"

"i don't care just hit me up with anything."

"here a shot of tequila and a flaming dr. pepper."

we take our shot first and the burning starts forming in my throat and then he hands me a flaming dr. pepper. i've never had one before but i heard they are pretty good.

we walk back into the leaving room to where the boys were and start talking again.

"hey love, what you drinking?" harry says to me in his slow accent.

"flaming dr. pepper. how about you?"

"i'm just drinking water, but you better be careful with those drinks. they are addicting and it's hard to stop those."

"oh okay." i don't listen to him and louis gets me about 3 more of them.

"hey come dance with me." i grab some persons arm not paying attention to who it was.

we start jumping up and down to the upbeat music until i feel two hands on my waist turning me to start grinding on him. i feel the hands leave my side and i turn around seeing louis just standing there.

"brooklyn don't let anybody else put their hands on you. only i do that."

i frown thinking about who i was grinding with but the i can't process anything with all the liquor in me. louis
and i dance for awhile until i start getting sleepy.

"brooklyn how about i take you up to my room."

"okay." i feel arms scoop me up in a bridal style as he is carrying me up the stairs. we reach his room and he sets me down gently on the bed. i feel him take my dress off and place me in a t-shirt.

"oh hey daddy what you think you doing?" i hear him chuckle at my words.

"go to sleep brooklyn." he covers me up and starts walking away.

"don't leave me. stay please."

"i won't leave you. i'm going to get you a glass of water."

i turn over on my side and i can't keep my eyes opened any longer.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: sorry guys for such a long wait on this chapter. just been super busy. hope you like it!!!

- Ash & Em xx