three.

the club's neon strobe lights are nearly blinding, but they couldn't care less. brooklyn's had at least six shots, one more and she'd probably pass out on the spot.

in the craziness of the club, she's lost adison, but found someone else.

an extremely attractive man approaches her, his piercing blue eyes leave her speechless.

"i couldn't help but notice you," he speaks in a soft british accent that sends chills down her spine. "you're so beautiful."

his warm breath brushes by her face and she smirks at him. they danced for hours- every single step had them begging for the next.

"what's your name?" she calls over the deafening music in the club.

"i'm louis! how about yourself?" he asks and moves his delicate hands to her waist.

"its brooklyn," she replies.

"want to come back to mine?" he suggests and she weighs her options in her head. which, is hard to do when you're as drunk as she is.

"lead the way," she smirks flirtatiously and he leads her through the bouncing crowd.

they stumble through the streets, luckily, louis' flat is quite close to the booming club, and they can hardly keep their hands off of each other long enough for him to open the door.

they stumble through the door without breaking the kiss, and he drags her up the stairs, and it didn't end there.

he pushes brooklyn up against the wall and leaves a trail of kisses down her neck while she is trying to unbutton his pants.

he stops her hands before going any further. "not yet, love," he seductively whispers in her ear. she looks at him in a confusing way and was about to say something until he crashed his lips into her lips quickly.

the kiss was getting sloppier by the minute until louis couldn't take it anymore. "jump," he tells her and she obeys him and wraps her legs around his waist. he brings her to the bed and lays brooklyn down gently.

"are you ready, love?" after that her mind went blank.