four.

ashton's POV

i've been missing brooklyn so much and I know I screwed up really bad this time. i don't want to call her cause I feel like I should give her some space.

i called up luke and asked him to come over cause I needed somebody to talk to.

"hey ash! everything okay?" luke said coming into my flat.

"not really luke. i fucked up pretty bad this time and I don't know what to do about it. i still love her and miss her so fucking much."

luke had a upsetting face and then said "i think you should go see her ash. you can't give up on your guys relationship yet. you guys have a really strong connection and I would hate to see it all shatter over one meaningless fight."

"that's the thing luke, this fight was different from any other and I don't understand why."

"well, all I'm saying is you need to see her cause I've never seen you so hurt before. so you need to get your ass up and stop moping around. now go get your girl!"

"thanks lukey!"

"welcome ash!"

i grab my suitcase from the top shelf of me and brooklyn's flat and throw random clothes into it. i walk out the door and make my way to the airport because I obviously knew she was going to her old house in the hamptons. i get seated on the plane and get ready for what awaits.

i arrive at brooklyn's house at two in the morning and I see her front door wide open. i panic and make my way to the door to find a drunk adison passed out on the floor.

"adi? hello sleepy head! WAKE UP!" I screamed and that seemed to do.

"what the fuck do you want ashton and why are you here?"

"where's brooklyn?"

"she doesn't want you here so leave."

"no! i will not leave until I see her."

"nobody gives a fuck and I certainly do not give a fuck as well. so why don't you do us all a favor and ju-" i cut her off by pressing my lips to hers.

she looked at me with shock in her eyes. "adi I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me. I'm so sor-" she cut me off that time and we continued the kiss.

next thing I know I have her on the bed and we are both undressed. then it hits me that I just hooked up with my girlfriend's best friend.

"OH SHIT" we both said together in unison.