Afraid

It was the middle of the night aboard the TARDIS and a sleepy Rose was awoken by the sounds of crying. Normally, the Doctor's room would be far away from Rose's, but just this once, the TARDIS moves it closer to her, as if begging for help. Rose quietly walked across the hall to see a door marked in Gallifreyan. She entered. Splayed out on a bed, she could see her doctor in a vivid dream with tears coming off his face and moistening the bed. "P-please don't leave me... I-I don't want to b-be alone...R-Rose please...I-I love you..." Wait, had he just said that? Rose, shocked, took his hand and started gently rubbing it. On instinct, The Doctor grasped her hand firmly and started to breathe heavily, yet began to calm down. Eventually, Rose fell asleep holding his hand.

Owowowoowowow

The Doctor was very confused. He wondered why Rose was in his room, holding his hand. He tried desperately not to wake her, but as soon as he let go, she bolted right up. "Ah...Morning?" The Doctor said anxiously. Rose just realized as well that she fell asleep and cursed under her breath. "So...what brought you here?" The Doctor wondered.
"You talk in your sleep," Rose replied. His dream came flooding back to him. and oh...he said that, didn't he? "I'm so sorry. I- do you want to go home?" After all, who would love him? He was vain and old. "No, I want to stay with you. By forever, I meant forever." The Doctor smiled as Rose hugged him.