Ch. VIII

"Hyung what are you watching?" Leo turned his head swiftly at Hongbin's voice.

"Uh Hongbin."

"Wait is that me? Omo that's me doing-"

"Mhm"

"Cut it!"

"Why?"

"It's embarrassing."

"No it's adorable." Leo rolled his eyes.

"You should be looking at N ang Ken hyungs doing that, they do it better that me." Hongbin said while hiding his face into Leo's shoulder.

". . . "

"Look at me." Hongbin slowly looked up at Leo.

They gaze into each other's eyes for while a while before Hongbin looked away, Leo's gaze is really strong. Hongbin suddenly sat up, his elbows felt jelly from supporting his upper part of his body while he was lying on his stomach. Leo suddenly got an idea and got up, resting his head on Hongbin's stomach, Hongbin squirmed to find a more comfortable spot with Leo's head on him before stroking Leo's hair and playing with it. It was a rather lazy afternoon for them for they remained like that for quite some time, words didn't need to be exchanged, both wanted it to be like that, it felt so peaceful.

Then suddenly Ken barged in.

"Time for lun-"

"....Oh..." Ken grinned when the both of them glared at him. Leo reluctantly lifted his head to see qho it was who interrupted the peace.

". . . . . "

"THEY AREN'T JOINING US FOR LUNCH!" Ken yelled, laughing as he closed the door behind him, running of before he dies from the two pairs of eyes burning into his back, especially one of them that was especially strong. Leo sat up and stood, extending a hand to Hongbin who whined and took his hand before standing up.

"I don't feel like eating, I don't feel like getting up. I'm feeling really lazy and feel kind of dizzy..." Hongbin sighed.

"You still have to eat. You probably stood up too fast." Leo grabbed Hongbin's hands which were suprisingly really warm and led him out of the door as he dragged his feet along.

"So they've decided to join us at last." Ravi grinned then he noticed how rosy Hongbin's face was and how tired he looked.

"Is Hongbin okay?" He asked. N immediately put his hand on Hongbin's forehead before quickly withdrawing it.

"His forehead is really hot, Ithink his having a fever."

"I feel really dizzy." Hongbin said weakly before collapsing.

"Hongbin!" Leo cried out as he caught Hongbin in his arms, he was panicking, how did he not notice before? The lighting was really dark, probably it wasn't evident, and their skin didn't touch until just now. And Leo recalls how tired he looked for the past few daysand Hongbin was sniffling, when he asked about it, Hongbin gave a weak smile saying it was a cold that would go off soon. And Leo did catch Hongbin massaging his temples and lying in bed more than usual, how reluctant he was to get up, how he was more stiff in dance practice and said he had pain in his muscles. Leo realised he ignored all the symptoms and mentally cursed himself, he shouldn't have been so ignorant.

"He has a flu," was all Leo said looking to the members for help.

"I thought Leo would know when Hongbin would get sick." Leo heard N mutter as everything was in a whirl. Leo was hurt cause it was true, he WAS suppose to know but he ignored, it was his carelessness.

The next moment, Hongbin was in bed with an icepack on his forehead and Leo was beside him, filled with worry.

"I'm sorry Hongbin-ah," Leo said, he felt as if it was his fault, he had a restless night then, watching over Hongbin all throughout the night.