Ch. III

Leo watched Hongbin, Ken and N on Tv. He watched as Zinni chose Hongbin, as Hongbin carried Zinni on his back and the last man standing in the end, watched as both did the paper kiss and ended up Zinni biting Hongbin's lips and his embarrased face, watched as both flashed their abs, as Hongbin won the game and outmatched N. Leo had so many mixed feelings. When the three members came back, Leo grabbed Hongbin's hand and forcefully dragged him to the bedroom. Hongbin was too stunned to react at that time.

"Did you have fun with Zinni?"

"Z-Zinni..?-Wait you watched?"

"Yeah, so did you?" Leo pressed further, his heart already hurting. Hongbin didn't say anything.

"Did you?" Leo repeated, with more urgency in his voice. Hongbin slowly shook his head.

"No...I did not." Hongbin said slowly. Leo doubted from Hongbin's slow reply.

"So you did have fun."

"No! I wish it was you instead. I've been thinking about you throughout that whole show."

"Explain further."

"During the paper kiss, I was wishing it was you, the indirect kiss felt nothing, when she bit my lip, I was really surprised and upset. When I was playing the game and outmatched N hyung, I was thinking about how you were so quick to have ideas and think up of things, so I tried my best to do the same and eventually beat N hyung. Only you can make me feel like that...o-only you." Hongbin sighed, hoping he managed to convince Leo with his honest answer.

Leo said nothing and pinned him against the door, Hongbin gasped, taken by surprise as he felt the sharp pain in his back when it his the door with much force. Leo kissed him forcefully and slipped his tongue into Hongbin's open mouth as Hongbin was too stunned to take in what was going on, Hongbin, finally realising what was going on, slowly wrapped his arms around Leo's neck and returned the kiss with as much passion. Leo then proceeded to place butterfly kisses down Hongbin's neck, making him shiver. Leo sucked in his neck harshly, making Hongbin bite his lip, trying hard not to moan.

"L-Leo" Hongbin said, his voice shaking. Leo pulled away after marking his neck and put his hand on his lover's heart, it was beating really fast.

"Only I can make this heart beat that fast." Leo said it, rather than a question. Hongbin pouted, unhappy that he just got teased and nodded.

"Only you Taekwoonie," Leo smiled softly, liking how his real name was said from his love.

"I'm sorry I doubted you." Leo said apologetically and kissed the mark that he just made, making Hongbin's breath hitch. "Does it hurt?"

Hongbin shook his head, his face red "I-it's okay."

Leo kissed Hongbin again, this time it was gentle and sweet. The both of them went to bed even though it was early, and spent the evening cuddling and telling each other how much they love each other, eventually falling asleep with Hongbin sleeping in Leo's arms wrapped protectively around him, legs tangled.