Ch. IV

It was the recording of "Parents' Day" for VIXX TV and the members took turn to speak to the camera. Leo was hearing the others' messages. Ken was the one who was the second most interesting. Of course the most interesting one was Hongbin's in Leo's opinion, he was eager to hear what Hongbin's message was, but he had to wait as Hongbins' was the last, the last for the best?

Finally it was Hongbin's turn and Leo sat up straighter, tuning all his senses to focus and take note of everyrhing he said.

"Mom and Dad, Hello! It's almost Parents' Day~ so I prepared carnations through a video. I am not that affectionate so at least, I want to say through the video, that I'm so happy because I'm your son! I really did all I want to do and ate all I want to eat. Even when I told you that I wanted to become a singer, you allowed me and and also got dad's permission. Due to youre love, I could be a singer! Thank you so much! And Dad...if you go with me in vacation later, I'm going to go to the public bath with you~ its kind of awkward due to the use of honorifics. Anyways min and dad! Love you~"

Leo frowned at the public bath part, but moreover when he said he's not affectionate, he's VERY affectionate to say the least. He's so grateful and appreciative...and his smile...Leo wants to be the reason why he always smiles. After Hongbin ended his message, he went over to sit next to Leo who enveloped him in a hug. Hongbin leaned his head against Leo and sighed, Leo frowned and pulled away from the hug.

"Something wrong?" He asked, concerned because Hongbin's happiness was his top priority and since he found out he loves Hongbin.

"Am I . . Am I good enough?" Hongbin asked quietly. Leo stated at him.

"Of course you are, you're the best." Leo answered matter of factory.

"I'm not affectionate, I can never show people how I really feel. Eventually everyone'll stop liking me because they don't know what's in my mind and they'll give up." Hongbin whimpers and his body trembled. Leo understood how Hus lover felt and rubbed his back as he hugged him again, it was one of those moments.

"Even if everyone gets tired if you, I won't, I'll always be behind you." Leo said gingerly and kissed Hongbin's forehead, Hongbin looked up at Leo and his voice cracked.

"What if you stop loving me? How am I going to handle that? I'm not a good boyfriend, I never tell you how I feel, I only listen to you...isn't it frustrating that you never know what's on my mind?" Was is a sin that Leo's heart leaped with happiness? But at the same time it dropped low on the ground. Only Leo knew that Hongbin was someone who needed a lot of assurance, and he was there to provid the assurance, he was glad he was the only one. Leo was so relieved that that Hongbin actually worried over his feelings for him, it assured him too that Hongbin's feeling were true. And Leo was sure, he'd never stop loving Hongbin, for he falls a thousand falls moment he's with him.

"Binnie, I'll never stop loving you. I love you more everyday, I wouldn't be with anyone other than you. I do wonder about what you think, but I understand. Can't you see...we're perfect for each other because we understand each other and we need one another." Leo assured him, he could have said more bit then again, he wasn't much of a man with many words, but it was okay, because Hongbin understood him.

"I don't know how I'd be able to cope with all this without you." Hongbin confessed, both of them were assured of their own feelings for each other. Leo wouldn't mind falling a million times if it was for Hongbin, a million times and more.