Ch. XVI

"Hongbin, change your profile picture." N pestered.

"No!" Hongbin argued.

"You're the only who hasn't, it's weird." Hyuk agreed.

"I don't care," Hongbin said and folded his arms.

"Binnie....just do it." Leo doesn't like tolerating the members arguing over such a small matter.

"NO!" Hongbin cried out.

"Why not?" N asked.

"Park Hyo Shin hyung...."

"So?"

"You know I'm his fanboy!" Hongbin said desperately.

"Leo, do something about it." N looked up at Leo.

"It's just a profile picture. Why right over it? Its his account. Who cares if its weird? Just respect Hongbin's love for his idol." Leo reasoned when he saw Hongbin's pleading face.

"Why did I even bother..." N sighed and left.

"Thanks hyung, I owe you." Hongbin purred and snuggled up to Leo.

"As long as you love me more than Park Hyo Shin hyung," Leo said, stroking Hongbin's hair.

"That's not a problem because I did, ever since 24/6."

"I love you."

"I love you too..." Hongbin smiled up at Leo, the dimples showing again. Leo couldn't resist but lean down and kiss him. Hongbin wrapped his arms around Leo's neck and Leo put his arms around Hongbin's waist, pulling him closer. Leo licked Hongbin's lower lip and Hongbin parted his lips, allowing Leo's tongue to slip in and explore his cavern. Hongbin lightly sucked on his tongue, moaning into the kiss when their tongues brushed against each other. Leo pulled away and Hongbin pouted.

"Stop leading me on." Hongbin whined.

"You look too innocent, maybe next time." Leo smirked and kissed Hongbin before he whines again, however, it wasn't effective as he whined after....

"No next time, I'm not gonna allow it." Hongbin rolled his eyes and walked off only to be pulled back again by the waist as always.

"Really?" Leo whispered in his ear and gave it an experimental kiss, making Hongbin shiver with Leo's breath against his ear. Hongbin turned around and punched his chest that wasn't too hard before attempting to run away, but then caught again.

"Will you ever let me escape?" Hongbin pouted and brought his face close to Leo's chest.

"I'm never going to let you go, I can't and I won't, I won't let you out of my sight." Leo mumbled and kissed Hongbin's head, Hongbin melted at those words. Leo was always sincere.

"Overly attached boyfriend," Hongbin joked as Leo hiked him up to carry him, Hongbin wrapped his legs around Leo's hips and Leo walked to their bedroom with Hongbin clinging to him.

"I'm not, you're the one who's overly attached, you expect too much," Leo pointed out and Hongbin hugged Leo's neck tighter for support, as if proving the point, though unintentionally.

"You're the one who can put up with me and my expectations, even keeping up with my expectations I dare say." Hongbin purred and Leo had to admit, it was true.

"But I don't think you're overly attached, you're just perfect." Leo said his little confession and they kissed again.

"Lee Hongbin you're mine."

"I'm yours, Jung Taekwoon. Not Kim Wonsik's."

"Since when were you Ravi's? Way to rin the moment." Leo scoffed.

"Heh, I'm sorry."

"You aren't his artwork."

"I know," Hongbin leaned up and kissed Leo, "am I forgiven now?"

"Yeah."